Crowing
7 Years
Mar 17, 2017
Piketon, Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
7E8B0E5B-5464-4733-8CCE-6EFF20DBFE1D.jpeg
14E0CBCD-E137-4EE7-9540-31A7E57C5ED1.jpeg

For only being thirteen weeks old and trying to sing this new song for the first time, he was pretty impressive! Hubby heard him trying to crow yesterday and I heard him this morning. He crowed about eight times - loudly and each was an almost complete crow. My juvenile delinquent is growing up!

:wootI love their first crows. They’re so cute. It might’ve hurt his ego a little bit but I would just laugh and he would try and practice His crow Your little juvenile is too cute too. I don’t understand how people get annoyed by a rooster crow. I think it’s a beautiful sound. Except when they do it right when you’re walking a couple feet in front of the roost in the morning lol

:wootI love their first crows. They’re so cute. It might’ve hurt his ego a little bit but I would just laugh and he would try and practice His crow Your little juvenile is too cute too. I don’t understand how people get annoyed by a rooster crow. I think it’s a beautiful sound. Except when they do it right when you’re walking a couple feet in front of the roost in the morning lol

I love that sound too. To me, it’s farm life wrapped up in a few (loud) notes!

Awesome!!! My GLW cockerel has just about perfected his crow now, he's been at it for about 2 weeks. I've got a dark brahma cockerel that's the same age (16 weeks) that just started crowing last week...it's too funny!

It's a wee bit deeper/quieter than the wyandotte.

I think it’s a beautiful sound. Except when they do it right when you’re walking a couple feet in front of the roost in the morning lol

Indeed!!! I've been startled that way a few times as well. :lau

Back
Top Bottom