┬┴┬┬┼┼──┬┴┴Facebook Thread♦♣♠•◘○◙►♫☼◄↕

Quote:
What happened to your parents not wanting you to, and your sister telling you to anyway?
roll.png
It's all well and good to say your parents have nothing to do with the decisions you make in life, but just remember who feeds you and puts a roof over your head. I think they deserve some respect and obedience, don't you?

Yes, but the only reason they don't want me to is for safety, and I know how to avoid non safe stuff.

That's what my friend thought. Until a stalker showed up at our homeschool co-op asking where she was.
But I didn't mean to hijack this thread, I don't even use FB. But I have to say I'm disappointed in the BYCers who are encouraging you in this.

Quote:
Yes, but the only reason they don't want me to is for safety, and I know how to avoid non safe stuff.

That's what my friend thought. Until a stalker showed up at our homeschool co-op asking where she was.
But I didn't mean to hijack this thread, I don't even use FB. But I have to say I'm disappointed in the BYCers who are encouraging you in this.

If it makes you feel any better I wont accept any friend requests. Period. I just wanted one so I could play frontierville. and I'm homeschooled so..

Quote:

If it makes you feel any better I wont accept any friend requests. Period. I just wanted one so I could play frontierville. and I'm homeschooled so..

So why didn't you tell your parents that?
"Mom, Dad, I know you don't want me to use FB for saftey reasons, and I respect that. But I'd really like to be able to play Frontierville. Would it be okay with you if I register if I don't accept any friend requests, and only spend x hours playing per week?' would probably work a lot better than going behind their backs and friending people you've never met, no offense to BYCers.

Quote:
Hooray!!!! See, going behind their backs isn't the best way. Talking it out is the best way.

x2, if they found out that you didnt tell them you would be in a lot more trouble

Quote:
Hooray!!!! See, going behind their backs isn't the best way. Talking it out is the best way.

x2, if they found out that you didnt tell them you would be in a lot more trouble

Have you been silently lurking?
lol.png

Quote:

Have you been silently lurking?
lol.png

lol, no I just read this page
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom