◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

(Won't be on much tomorrow or the next day. Expect this on most Mondays and Tuesdays, because I go to school on Tuesday and cram on Monday. :p )

(I will begin by playing Divinity as Imra prepares her for the wedding. Perhaps everyone else can be waiting for her to come and take her vows?)
Divinity held her breath as Imra dressed her, gazing longingly towards the hopeful rays of sunlight which burst through the tall castle window.

(I will begin by playing Divinity as Imra prepares her for the wedding. Perhaps everyone else can be waiting for her to come and take her vows?)
Divinity held her breath as Imra dressed her, gazing longingly towards the hopeful rays of sunlight which burst through the tall castle window.

( were should Luna come in?Can she be at the castle?maybe decorating, I'm not sure.sorry if I ask to much.)

Imra tied Divinity's corset carefully and got out her wedding dress.
"You are going to look brilliant for your wedding, my Queen." Imra told her with a soft smile. Divinity wasn't marrying the right man, she knew that, but she didn't want to be depressing or pushy either.

( were should Luna come in?Can she be at the castle?maybe decorating, I'm not sure.sorry if I ask to much.)
(She can decorating, if you like. I had imagined the Elementals waiting for the bride to come out, so while doing so they could mingle and everyone's characters could meet.)

Imra tied Divinity's corset carefully and got out her wedding dress.
"You are going to look brilliant for your wedding, my Queen." Imra told her with a soft smile. Divinity wasn't marrying the right man, she knew that, but she didn't want to be depressing or pushy either.

"I wish that I wouldn't." Divinity spoke with a distant look in her eye. "Perhaps if Damon didn't consider my beauty.." Divinity stopped. She knew if nothing she could do or say could change her unfortunate fate, it was unfair to complain to Imra. She smiled sadly towards Imra as she straightened so that her corset settled around as it was meant to.

Back
Top Bottom