🇺🇸 Calling all American patriots, and U.S vets! 🇺🇸

I love how he was playing Tarzan, then went to street racing. 🤣

Oh man, I bet.

Wow, that land count have gone to a better person.
Now i wanna look up, and read about more wars.
Yeah I was born in the back seat of a 69 malibu ss with a 427 powerglide. Cherry red, white vinyl top, black interior. Kept that car till I was 6. I remember going to races with him. Ya know back then we didn't need car seats or even to be buckled in. Dad moved to track racing when I was about 10. I built my first race truck (78 luv) out his spare throw away parts when I was 12. Dropped a 327 in it and would do a 11 sec 1/4 mile.

She a heck of a woman to put up with even half the crap he did and everything he dealt with.

Prolly. I love researching that kinda stuff. My aunt (from above uncle) got me hooked on it. She prolly done it to keep from murdering him. She married in the family but done about 80% of our research and that was back when I was a kid pre internet days. My dads side is clan Baird and moms side is clan Cumming. Odd both sides of my family been over here since before we were a nation can trace back to Scotland.

Even weirder is I'm dating a woman that can trace her roots to clan Campbell. Seems my family is trying to go back to our scot roots.

Last edited:
My paternal grandfather was drafted near the end of WWII. He served for two years but was never deployed since the war ended.
I miss him so much. He passed away about 5 years ago. I got my love for romantic classical music from him. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom