"Poultry Shaming Photo Contest" MAY~Land of the Free Because of the brave HAL w/hosts Mike & Sally

can't edit my posts for some reason so here they are again:

Entry #1, see my ruffled feathers?

Entry #2, my Production red pullet, Elephant.

Entry #3
The story of my life:
I just quit being broody, but I still sleep in the nesting box at night and poop in it, then my mom has to change the nest bedding freaking EVERY morning, I bully my sister, I hate being picked up, I'm afraid of the new chicks my mom just randomly put outside without letting me know, I only lay ONE egg a week- at the most, my eggs are the size of a songbirds, BUT, other than that my life is pretty good.

What could be more embarrassing or shaming than this?
Last entry, entry #4. Am I the only one who see's the resemblance? We call him 'Chicken Little' all the time, don't tell him I posted this!

Last edited:

Entry number 1

I started trying to spur my family on day three when they moved me to a larger brooder.
(He has calmed quite a bit and doesn't bite anymore not for weeks now-he's ten weeks)

Entry #2

I can't balance and the ladies get disappointed.

Entry #3

When I go broody Mom has to check for eggs under me, because Dad is scared, but then again I have made them bleed.

Entry # 4

I make Mom work harder than I do for my pretty pale blue eggs. Not telling where I put today's.

Last edited:
Entry #1

I hatch 3 days late and then need to be hauled out of the shell. And now I scream the house down if mom even thinks about putting me down.
But I am SO cute and vulnerable I am TOTALLY in control.

Last edited:
ALL CONTESTS CLOSE TONIGHT

5/31/16

MIDNIGHT EST!!

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED .....

ON OR BEFORE JUNE 12th

CONTESTS

w/ fantastic Prizes donated by…

i-kDcTPGfk1qTz7wqbYaWDF1SVWWLyDeZPfnT6Qq5WhIQQDYaFjgup8RJ1NafnbTG0JCGEDNCWpaTS7SrthAevspyg49BCYFZ6_ntlcBCR_Norca-Torkt_te3b1P2wJ-1QeZK0w

Remembering Our Fallen CLICK HERE

Random Drawing to be chosen from the stories.

If the winner doesn’t want a coop $250 MPC credit.

Poultry Shaming Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Show your Stripes! Patriotic Poultry CLICK HERE

Patriotic Party! Red, White & Blue Recipe/Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Shouldered Poultry Photo Contest! CLICK HERE

Poultry in Nature! Photo Contest CLICK HERE

Natural Eggs & Flowers Photo Contest! CLICK HERE

A FEW EXTRA CONTEST FROM OUR MEMBERS!

Head Shots Photo Contest! MAY HAL Members ONLY CLICK HERE

MAY "SHARE A LAUGH" CLICK HERE - Prizes are yet to be determined.

Entry #4

True story!
This little May HAL chick was the first one out, super active and healthy... and so eager for company that she kept hopping up on the other eggs (despite having plenty of room to walk around) and sitting on them. After spending more time sitting on eggs than standing up or lying down like a normal chick, she had legs going in either direction and was walking quite funny. All fixed, now, though!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom