09' Black-bellied Whistling Duck Pair

exoticduckluvr

Songster
10 Years
Jan 23, 2010
Vancleave
'09 pr Black-bellied Whistling Ducks from Bob Johnson stock out of Florida. I have decided to sell two species of my Whistlers and keeping mostly the smaller breeds such as Teal.

Shipping is actual charge and will refund any whole dollar amount over minus a 5.00 used disinfected shipping box charge. If you want a new box you will have to order one and have it shipped to me immediately as temps will soon be to hot to ship on my end. Horizon Boxes or Boxes for Birds are the only available P.O. approved live bird shipping boxes. Boxes for Birds is cheapest for purchasing single boxes and includes shipping in the price.

I accept Pay Pal and P.O. Money order only. Winner e-mail me for Pay Pal account info
Birds will be shipped the first Monday or Tuesday following a cleared Pay Pal payment or receipt of Postal Money Order

Discount on shipping if other Whistler auction purchased too. would probably be about 20 to 30 dollars more plus the additional 5 dollars box fee.

Here is a link for their call sound http://www.ducks.org/hunting/waterfowl-id/black-bellied-whistling-duck

Black-bellied
next to White-faced Whistler
227.jpg

They love to dabble in mud so I made them a mud pit
322.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom