10+Chocolate Egg Variety Package Blue,Black& Splash Copper Marans Great Bloodlines- 2/16/15 wk, loca

I bought some eggs from Nancy in February, asking her to only ship them when one of my hens went broody, Well, I finally got a broody this week. I contacted Nancy on Monday night and she shipped the eggs on Tuesday!!! I could not ask for a faster shipment! the eggs are beautiful, incredibly well packed. She accomodated my request for 8 BCMs and 4 Blue Copper Marans, communicated promptly during the whole process, she's great to do business with! Thanks so much Nancy!

I'm not sure how many miles your eggs travelled, from Georgia to Washington State, but they arrived in perfect shape! All 11 went in the incubator, 9 made it to lockdown, 2 didn't hatch, and we ended up having to cull one. So we have 6 healthy lovely babies to help make olive-eggers.

I would definitely buy more eggs from you!

Toots77, I have sent you an private message. Thank you for your interest and Please let me know if you have any more questions and thanks.

I have never done an auction on BYC before so don't really know how this works. I am looking for some very dark Black Copper eggs and am also interested in a few blue and splash. It looks like this auction was what I am looking for but seems to be over. Are you expecting another for the above any time soon? I have a hen going broody and want to give her some eggs to hatch.
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
I just got my eggs today - first, I have to say what an awesome packing job! I had a poor experience previously buying hatching eggs, where the shipper didn't take half the care you did. Each egg was separately wrapped in layers of bubble wrap, securely taped. There was bubble wrap inside the box to keep the eggs centered in the packing. That box was packed inside another box, with bubble wrap and foam more than an inch thick around the entire inner box. The eggs arrived in perfect shape, no cracks, gorgeous and deep browns.

The communication with Nancy at Garry Farm was clear, quick, and very professional. She responded promptly to my inquiry about the eggs, let me know when she got the payment and called me to make sure she had everything correct prior to shipping. She even changed the address to my in-laws house (next door) at the last minute, when I had heard rain was called for and I didn't want my package left outside in the rain and cold.

Inside the box when I opened it were perfect directions on how to prepare the eggs for incubation. If I hadn't hatched eggs before, the directions were clear and concise, and would make even a first-timer feel confident they could have a successful hatch.

I am eagerly awaiting the next 3 weeks, and am hoping for a great hatch rate - I know Nancy and Jacque did everything they could to give me every opportunity for one, with the love and care they put into getting the eggs here to me. I highly recommend Garry Farms! One of the best on-line transactions I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom