10+Chocolate Egg Variety Package Blue,Black& Splash Copper Marans Great Bloodlines- 2/16/15 wk, loca

Just hatched 7 gorgeous puffy chicks from one of garry farms chocolate egg lots! 4 blues and 3 black marans! This seller does an AWESOME job;) Thank you, Nancy!

Are these still available?

Dreamflock I filled one order earlier in the week and can fill one more order today, but payment needs to come to me by 1:00 pm EST in order to get this package out today. Ready to BUY? Please deposit $48.50 funds into our paypal NO EPAY PLEASE as it delays shipment, [email protected] (all numbers after bargain and regular paypal, not EPAY as EPay delays shipment.) Be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. So please pm me the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold - for that we need your phone number for outside of the box We find many paypal accounts to not have that information AND if you want a heat pack it's $5 more, no guarantee hatch rates will be better. If you are new to BYC and do not have many messages or if more convenient for you, you may also contact our farm e mail: [email protected] Should you be interested in direct ordering these or any other of our eggs that may not be listed this weekend or need a complete listing of our eggs,please see our website or if you don't have paypal and want to order from us. We love our marans and all our animals and hope you will too! Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day.

dreamflock I have a payment but want to make sure it is yours since I do not know your info....No need to put it here in a public place. I just messaged you. Hope you can see it!

Please just message me here on BYC, or if you are out of message space, please send e mail to [email protected] thanks.

Last edited:
Hello before I send payment do you happen to carry wheaten marans and my other ? Is do you provide heat pack. And can these be shipped on the 11th if possible I want to buy myself B-Day Present. Thanks

Hello before I send payment do you happen to carry wheaten marans and my other ? Is do you provide heat pack. And can these be shipped on the 11th if possible I want to buy myself B-Day Present. Thanks

Yes I do carry wheaten marans if you want a few added to this chocolate package. I presently have some wheaten marans I can add, some black copper marans and some eggs from a pen yielding blue, black and splash marans. (so potentially you could get all three but I don't know what you will get at this time! I do add heat packs if you like for $5 more.

If you are ready to order, total with heat pack is $48.50 and Please deposit funds into our paypal NO EPAY PLEASE as it delays shipment, [email protected] (all numbers after bargain and regular paypal, not EPAY as EPay delays shipment.) Be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. Most mobile phone transactions do not allow the buyer to see the address. So please pm me the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold - for that we need your phone number for outside of the box If you are new to BYC and do not have many messages or if more convenient for you, you may also contact our farm e mail: [email protected] Thanks and Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope it is a joyous and blessed one! Nancy

PS if you don't have paypal, just e mail me at farm e mail [email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom