10+Chocolate Egg Variety Package Blue,Black& Splash Copper Marans Great Bloodlines- 2/16/15 wk, loca

Quote:
Please go to the listing itself and open it and scroll down you will see the BCM egg coloration at their deepest color and there is a pic of comparison. This listing is of course for a variety package which will yield Black Copper Marans, Blue Copper Marans and Splash Copper Marans depending on which ladies are laying! I believe you can see pics of our BCM hens our BCM egg listing but I'll go make sure this afternoon at my next opportunity and thanks for your interest. If you are unable to see the photo in the body of the listing, please let me know and I'll try to cut and clip and insert in this response. Have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Here is the picture that is in the listing - of some of the eggs at some of their deepest coloring. Actually I have gotten a few even darker than this but I will need to go digging in the old desktop computer a while to get them here.

Here are a few pictures from our various black copper marans chicken tractors with some of the roos and hens just made this afternoon. Sorry but it was beginning to sprinkle rain so I didn't make a lot of pics and they were running around a great deal too
smile.png

Another

And another

I hope this gives you a better idea of our Black Copper Marans stock and egg coloration. Remember eggs will often be lighter as these are eggs in their darkest coloration! Have a blessed day!

Hi im looking for 6 splash marans hatching eggs for my broody hen shipped out to me in NJ this sat or mon (12/01) the latest

the listed price of $25, is that for eight eggs or ten? sorry the minimum of eight eggs thing threw me off a little. also how many eggs can be purchased without shipping costs going up?

maransfan6, I need better eyes and thanks so much for that question. At one time I was selling a 8 egg package. Current price and offering is 10 eggs for $25.00 plus shipping. (FYI, I updated an earlier ad. ) That portion is now all consistent with the title:) Maransfan16, if you are interested in two ships at the same time, please pm me as that will be very dependent on orders made for future week(s). Please do take a moment to look at how we ship as the inner box is our "limiter" on eggs being shipped. By that I mean that this box is cushioned inside it top and bottom so that eggs have a limited space inside the box. And of course there is packing between our inner Postal box and outer postal box as demonstrated. If you wanted 20 marans eggs for example they would not fit in our box system and we do not use any other system with our eggs as we have found that they travel most securely this way.
smile.png
. The most we can ship in our system is right at 12 eggs with the marans eggs. These are our largest eggs (other than duck eggs) Again, please contact me with any more questions via pm and we'd be honored to help you. Here is our tutorial on how we package. It is a few years old but the system is the same. The language is now tracking number instead of confirmation delivery for example and inside Packing materials may vary a bit in terms of what we use but always it is to cushion and protect and between inner and outter box and also within the inner box. It takes well over an hour to do a wrap job for me, and to delivery to the post office. The extra time and expense is worth it as our farm desires to hear of babies being hatched on the other end:) I wish I had pics of all the babies born in just one place. Lost a computer early on. I would be like the doctor with pictures of babies plastering the walls. That gives us the encouragement to do that work of love of feeding, watering, hatching, tending our poultry flocks!!!! https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom