'10 hatch Split to Silver Fulvous Whistling Duck Pair

exoticduckluvr

Songster
10 Years
Jan 23, 2010
Vancleave
Birds out of Bob Johnson stock from Florida. Both birds are Split Silver from a Mother that is normal Fulvous and father that is Silver. They will produce offspring that are normal, split(look normal), and Silvers as they carry both genes. All look silver at birth and you will see the change in colors in about 3 to 5 weeks. These birds like a ground nest. Mine like the Booda Stairway Cat litter box. You can also use a big plant pot turned upside down but leave a good lip as I had eggs to roll out when they used a plant pot. They like to pile the nest up high inside the box. I can take pictures to show nest box pics if you need them. Shipping is actual charge and will refund any whole dollar amount over minus a 5.00 used disinfected shipping box charge. If you want a new box you will have to order one and have it shipped to me immediately as temps will soon be to hot to ship on my end. Horizon Boxes or Boxes for Birds are the only available P.O. approved live bird shipping boxes. Boxes for Birds is cheapest for purchasing single boxes and includes shipping in the price.

I accept Pay Pal and P.O. Money order only. Winner e-mail me for Pay Pal account info
Birds will be shipped the first Monday or Tuesday following a cleared Pay Pal payment or receipt of Postal Money Order

Discount on shipping if other Whistler auction purchased too. would probably be about 20 to 30 dollars more plus the additional 5 dollars box fee.

Drake
087-2.jpg

Drake, hen and offspring
087-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom