11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
im not all the way sure what a hatch along is, and im not sure if I missed the deadline or not, BUT I have just set 12 show silkie eggs. :jumpy :jumpy did missed the deadline?
A hatch along is a thread to share the excitement, information and anticipation while hatching eggs. The Easter hatch along has contests, as well. If you haven't already, check the first post in this thread. The collective set date is tomorrow at noon, for chicken eggs, but there is some wiggle room. Contact @casportpony to let her know that you are joining, how many eggs you started, and when you started them.
Happy hatching! :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy

Hi, I want to join the hatch along please! I set 6 call duck eggs in my incubator on march 16th!!! I cant wait to see everyone else's chicks.

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
Welcome! I can't wait to see your ducklings!

I’ll be hatching along. I’ll be hatching 100 Rir eggs. Let’s do this.
So excited to b setting my first batchfor the Easter hatchalongView attachment 2056602
:love
I will set ancona eggs
No eggs from my birds, I'm picking eggs up today to set from a friend!
**EDIT** oops wrong thread HAHA

I can say II'm getting a nice collection of quail eggs for this hatch along though
im not all the way sure what a hatch along is, and im not sure if I missed the deadline or not, BUT I have just set 12 show silkie eggs. :jumpy :jumpy did missed the deadline?
A hatch along is a thread to share the excitement, information and anticipation while hatching eggs. The Easter hatch along has contests, as well. If you haven't already, check the first post in this thread. The collective set date is tomorrow at noon, for chicken eggs, but there is some wiggle room. Contact @casportpony to let her know that you are joining, how many eggs you started, and when you started them.
Happy hatching! :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy
Hi, I want to join the hatch along please! I set 6 call duck eggs in my incubator on march 16th!!! I cant wait to see everyone else's chicks.
I am so excited I found this! I have some eggs coming today and I will be setting them tomorrow. Just in Time!:D
I will be setting 3 Australorps, 3 Barred rocks and possibly a couple of bantam cochin mixes.
Welcome to all the new members!

This is going to be an amazing hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom