11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! We're trying to get the one of the contests wrapped up and I need to know how many eggs you hatched. If your name is on this list, please send me a conversation (PM) with your total number hatched. If you already sent one, please let me know and I will look for it.

Sorry! I thought I'd already sent it, but apparently not. I set 3 and all three hatched!

That was my first time EVER for a 100% hatch rate and it had to be for my smallest set, ever, right? Why couldn't I have 100% - or even close to it - for the 18 I did, last summer?! Still, I'll take it. I actually added three more to the same incubator a few days later and got another two babies out of that bunch. Now, I have a broody Nankin sitting on nine more, due in under a week, so I'm a pretty happy camper at the moment. In fact, I'm getting ready to set another eight or so Nannies in the next couple of days ... fingers crossed. Between the stay at home orders and Spring egg production, this is REALLY addictive. I may NEVER stop hatching!

EDIT to correct typo and add "Attention" note for @casportpony for Easter HAL count

@casportpony . I’ve got 19 hatched and doing well. They are out of the living room and into their new home! They all hatched late! 4 hatched one day late, some the 2 day late and 4 more hatched 3 days late. Quite a few eggs didn’t hatch...
Congrats and thanks for the update!

Here’s my favourite chick. It so fluffy!
20F576FA-C4EC-4C87-9619-59B8B847E216.jpeg

831A9C1E-E424-4CEF-8612-CFF104BFFEBF.jpeg

And here’s all 22 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom