11th Annual Easter Hatch a Long 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I traded hatching eggs for chicks, she got 10 straight run, I got...
ehgi.PNG

She got some brown egg layers I told her I wanted blue green. Some of the hens that laid them were from my flock from times past, I had given away alot of EE eggers with blue feathers and now I am getting them back. Some of the blue-green are isbars which I don't have any longer. these are also mystery-barnyardish. I plan on picking through and keeping some, prolly giving some back to the same gal, and giving some green egg layers to a friend. :).

View attachment 2109577
She got some brown egg layers I told her I wanted blue green. Some of the hens that laid them were from my flock from times past, I had given away alot of EE eggers with blue feathers and now I am getting them back. Some of the blue-green are isbars which I don't have any longer. these are also mystery-barnyardish. I plan on picking through and keeping some, prolly giving some back to the same gal, and giving some green egg layers to a friend. :).
Those are gorgeous! Love a good swap! :)

View attachment 2109577
that was a very good trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom