12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Judging by your avatar, you will fit in just fine with the posse.

No kidding....! Who needs Sam Elliott?

i had a dog come in and kill and mame my stuff, i ran it off, a few weeks later i saw it in the paper and it was found shot, they wrote this big article about how it never ran loose and how it just got loose that one time, everybody asked me if it was my dad that shot it, i replied no because he carries a shovel! don't get me wrong i love dogs but i don't appreciate them killing my stuff, i've had a few chickens commit suicide when they jumped in the dog fence!!

had the samething happen and lets just say ill never have to worry about that dog again;)

FEBRUARY 27TH???!!!

Stupid idiot trying to save his skin.

You ought to get the US Army to call in air strikes, not bother around with all this court nonsense.

Squeak...

Squeak...

Squeak...

Quote:
He asked for a continuance, so now the court date has been rescheduled for February 27th. I guess he thinks I will give up and go away. I won't. This wheel will keep on squeaking.

Holy cow Jody what sorry reason did he give the judge for needing a continuance?

Let's see by Feb 27th you can have more and more evidence racked up. Keep track of the goings on and have your neighborhood keep track as well. Daily logs are admittable as evidence in trials. He WILL screw up and if your neighborhood is ready, you have him.

Keep going and what a posse you have!!!!

Quote:
He asked for a continuance, so now the court date has been rescheduled for February 27th. I guess he thinks I will give up and go away. I won't. This wheel will keep on squeaking.

Holy cow Jody what sorry reason did he give the judge for needing a continuance?

He said he decided that he might need a lawyer after all and was having trouble finding one.

Quote:
Don't worry. We are watching very closely. The whole neighborhood is. If you think the internet posse is formidible, you should meet the local one. One of my neighbors actually shot at the dogs when they were out a few weeks before my chickens were killed ( I think they hae previously gone after his animals). Everybody that doesn't have small kids in the house has a weapon loaded and ready to go near the front door. We are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom