12 dead birds and charges filed *update 1st court date today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in, Jody. Kin I be one o' yur posse!? I may own a Ridgeback, but I hope my IQ is higher than the dog's by now. It's durn sure higher than your idiot neighbor's! S-S-S.... it's a beautiful thing, and if the neighbor continues to lurk, the policy could apply to him... uh... nev' mind, that's a felony. And he ain't worth it. Keep SQUEEEEEKING!

Quote:
Of course you can be in the posse. There you now. I see you riding in.
2gwb921.gif

Dear Jody we at the Eagles nest chicken ranch are rooting for you! We had a simular tragity here but with the use of a sweet Colt AR-15 equipt with the A.C.O.G TASONSN optic! The offenders will never harm any chickin any more. Im confident you will be victourious!

I have not seen the dogs loose recently, but the weather has been cold so they may be inside. I suspect that the owners will lay low and keep their dogs in for a while. I have faith that they are stupid enough to eventually let them run loose again. After all, you can't cure stupid.

Quote:
Sure you can cure stupid.........................they are called Bullets
lau.gif

Yeah, but it's illegal to shoot the owners. Law enforcement frowns on that.

Remember it's not the dogs fault it's their owners. People with dogs who where breed to kill lions need to have their dogs in a steel dog run.
Rig backs are an unbelivable breed of dog. I feel bad that these dogs had to have such a carless owner.

Even joking about shooting someone over a bunch of chickens makes you a bigger idiot than the guy with the rampaging Rhodesians. Get a grip.

mr.majestik :

Even joking about shooting someone over a bunch of chickens makes you a bigger idiot than the guy with the rampaging Rhodesians. Get a grip.

"A bunch of chickens"? Man, you are skating on thin ice here bud.

There are many a non-human being that are far more evolved than some humans who are walking this earth. And in any case, none of them deserve to be mauled, terrorized and murdered because of human irresponsibility. If those who are pained by these events want to vent some words about those lugnuts who don't have the good sense to keep their predators under control, it's their perogative.
JJ​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom