12+ Mixed Silkie and silkie cross eggs (2-4 MF d'uccles included too!)

ScaredOfShadows

Songster
9 Years
May 18, 2010
Semora NC - on the VA line
I have a flock of silkies and a trio of Mille Fleur D'uccles... I have 2 d'uccles and a OEGB in the silkie pen, thus where the crosses will likely come from. - right now 2 of those are broody so less likely that you would get any mutts
wink.png

*****This auction is for any eggs out of both of my pens... my bunch are extremely hardy and persistent brooders so this may not last long...Right now I am getting 6-8 eggs a day, so I will probably have 18+ when time to ship comes (3 day collection of eggs). ******

*~*~* My silkies are a mixed color pen, BUT I have hatched a few dozen eggs this spring and have had mainly BLUE, with SPLASH, PARTRIDGE, and BLUE PARTRIDGE chicks. *~*~* '

I am also getting FAUX CALICO chicks, which look calico but are actually splash leaking red pigmentations, very pretty and behind the blue partridge my favorite chicks thus far!
smile.png

I ship medium flat rate box so shipping will be 11.00$ reguardless. this allows for me to be heavy on my packaging (individual bubble wrap, bubble wrap and newspaper tightly lined and padded box - have had great success so far)

If interested please PM me, or ask questions here. At this time I will require Money Orders only, as I do not have a paypal account but am working on it.

Thank you for your interest
smile.png

more than likely it will be 18-20 eggs...but I can not guarantee that. I am selling as 12+ any extras I have when I receive payment (since I have to have a money order, i will start collecting the day of you sending a money order, and then when I have 3 days of eggs probably same day I get money order, the next day I will send eggs - or wait till the next monday if I wind up getting the MO after Thurs. I only ship Monday-Wed to insure they will not lay over on sunday in a postoffice

any pics? id love to, but hear so much about shipping and worried about my local PO, but love the money order, as had to cancel my paypal as was shared with ex, and im not to comp literate on how to reset it up with new account.

laughing dog, I have been skeptical about ordering eggs before as well, but I package mine as best as I can, and I will tell you, out of the 4 people who last got eggs from me, a total of around 70 eggs, I was told only 1 was cracked, and a couple broken air cells ( like 2 or 3)...which tells me my tight packaging does its job, now if the PO decides to play football with it, is another story and then you might get a bad batch of broken air cells or cracked/broken eggs...I marked mine with blue or red marker "LIVE EMBRYOS FRAGILE" on all 6 sides as well, this seems to reduce juggling of the box too... I don't have any pics on the computer I am currently on, but I can get some if my camera decides to behave. My adult flock aren't the best looking bunch the females are very light on crest but my roo makes up for it, and the females have great feet, feathering, and toes... I have 2 GORGEOUS boys who I am about to have to part with and will be posting them up here on BYC soon as I can get my camera to cooperate!!!

my digital camera has decided it wants to act up - the memory card will absolutely not go into it, and the pictures that are stored on its hard memory I won't erase...SO I may have to wait a couple days and repost a auction and pics after borrowing my boyfriend's camera - when he remembers to bring it to me - lol.

Sorry you guys!!!!! I will TRY to get pics as absolutely soon as I can!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom