12+ Olive Egger Eggs- F1 and F2 Combo****Buy it Now

yes, "Blondie" is my favorite too - so friendly! And, she is very heavy - very solid young hen. We named her Pharrah. She lays an olive egg. "Pheonix" is the black and gold hen - she also lays an olive egg - sometimes with lots of dark olive spots. Finally, there is "Pheobe" - after a pheobe that built a nest on the coop last year. She is the blue and copper hen - very small bodied, but lays a nice deep brown egg with dark brown speckles - she lays an egg almost every day! They are great - we have more of your eggs in the incubator now and cannot wait to see what hatches! (plus a few BWA too!) Thanks again!

yes, "Blondie" is my favorite too - so friendly! And, she is very heavy - very solid young hen. We named her Pharrah. She lays an olive egg. "Pheonix" is the black and gold hen - she also lays an olive egg - sometimes with lots of dark olive spots. Finally, there is "Pheobe" - after a pheobe that built a nest on the coop last year. She is the blue and copper hen - very small bodied, but lays a nice deep brown egg with dark brown speckles - she lays an egg almost every day! They are great - we have more of your eggs in the incubator now and cannot wait to see what hatches! (plus a few BWA too!) Thanks again!
Thank you!

We had another great hatch from the eggs you sent (we requested mostly eggs from hens "covered" by your BWA rooster. Only two did not hatch out of all of them (similar to last year) and we are thrilled. Of the chicks that hatched, all but two are wheaten down colored and are so full of life - very friendly and spunky from the first day. We also had a blue and a black chick hatch as well - the blue is especially inquisitive and likes to fly up on us to hitch a ride. Looking forward to seeing how they mature. Thanks again!

We had another great hatch from the eggs you sent (we requested mostly eggs from hens "covered" by your BWA rooster. Only two did not hatch out of all of them (similar to last year) and we are thrilled. Of the chicks that hatched, all but two are wheaten down colored and are so full of life - very friendly and spunky from the first day. We also had a blue and a black chick hatch as well - the blue is especially inquisitive and likes to fly up on us to hitch a ride. Looking forward to seeing how they mature. Thanks again!
Can you please post photos of your chicks? I would LOVE to see them! I have 16 of his Olive egger in my bator now on day 4, thank you!

Day 10 update on cpartist eggs. I just wanted to say so far I am thrilled thank you!!!. As of right now day 10 here are the numbers:

6/6 F1 Olive Eggers WOW OMG REALLY 100%!!!!! :)
7/10 F2 Olive Eggers 70% still amazing

So combined total is 81% so far, wow! Only day 10 so I know a lot can happen but so far SO great!!

Thank you so much Cpartist!!!!!!

Ill keep the updates coming!

I do not have enough F1 hens (that are not broody) right now to do all F1 eggs. I could probably collect 7-8 eggs in 3 or 4 days and the rest could be F2s.

Back
Top Bottom