12+ Variety of Purebreed hatching eggs! BLRW, Silver/Cuckoo Marans, Buff Orp, Sussex, more!

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
12+ Variety Of Hatching Eggs, from our NON Hatchery stock... these came from respected breeders. Silver/Golden Cuckoo Maran pen consisting of French and English roo... golden roos, covering silver and golden hens. You will get a variety from this pen both silver/golden...but possibly solid golden and black, or black with gold lacing. Blue Laced Red Wyandottes from 2 lines... blue poultry and a roo from an exhibition line for outcross, we also added a splash outcross roo this season. Barred Rock, Buff Orps, possibly Speckled Sussex and Partridge Cochins... these are all Large Fowl...no bantams.
I am new to this auction theme....this is the first this season. So not sure how this works... i would like bidding to start at $24 for 12+ and the winners will be the 2 highest bidders then...as i have over 2 dozen for this same auction. So if you want eggs...the second highest bidder can also win. Hope that makes sense. My incubators are full right now... so we have 2+ dozen ready to go from weekend. Will ship at soonest on Weds after paypal is received.

Last edited:
Hello, how much is shipping on this auction? Thanks!
pop.gif

Hi, it is $16 for the flat rate box/priority mail. I will put in whatever i can fit in the box...so like i said, you will get over a dozen and what can fit "safely" for shipping.
smile.png

If there is no takers for these eggs soon...i am going to put these eggs under our broody turkey hen. I will check again 9pm tonight. I will be closing this one soon. Going once.... going twice..... lol

I am going to put these eggs under the broody turkey hen....but i will leave this open for now, and if anyone is interested in any of the breeds i listed or a variety of eggs, just message me or email me. I am closing this auction for shipping on Weds now.

Back
Top Bottom