13th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@casportpony

I’m a YES as well.

I asked a friend if she wouldn't mind incubating my eggs with my incubator and she was delighted.

It helps me know who will take and care for the chicks once they've hatched because we have no plans to take care of chicks this year nor do I need more chickens 😂 (I’ve been temporarily cured of chicken math for now)

Hello We are Back!! and will be setting eggs in 3 different locations again this year.. 54 eggs to be set. We will set the 27th.. So to hatch on Easter Sunday, So our families visiting can be part of the hatch. Sadly no visitors were allowed last year, due to Covid restrictions , This year is special!
Hatching Eggs at the Cottages.jpg

Last edited:
Hello We are Back!! and will be setting eggs in 3 different locations again this year.. 54 eggs to be set. We will set the 27th.. So to hatch on Easter Sunday, So our families visiting can be part of the hatch. Sadly no visitors were allowed last year, due to Covid restrictions , This year is special!
View attachment 3009898
What a wonderful thing!!!

View attachment 3009898
It is nice to have you back!

@casportpony

I’m a YES as well.

I asked a friend if she wouldn't mind incubating my eggs with my incubator and she was delighted.

It helps me know who will take and care for the chicks once they've hatched because we have no plans to take care of chicks this year nor do I need more chickens 😂 (I’ve been temporarily cured of chicken math for now)
@hysopyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom