pics
IMG_0312 (2).JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0338 (2).JPG
IMG_0342 (2).JPG

@CluckNDoodle

Put my eggs in the NR360 a little more than a half hour ago, filled it to the max. The temp got down to 85 or so, and was just beeping at me for low temp, sitting at about 94, this much later. Bad, or just the incubator adjusting to cooler eggs?

If the eggs were very cold prior to putting them in the incubator that's possible. Mine have never been cold enough to set off the low temperature alarm though. What does it say now? I see that this message was a few hours ago.

@CluckNDoodle

Put my eggs in the NR360 a little more than a half hour ago, filled it to the max. The temp got down to 85 or so, and was just beeping at me for low temp, sitting at about 94, this much later. Bad, or just the incubator adjusting to cooler eggs?

Eggs are set! I had the same problem, @Dottie the Chicken, but hopefully it'll come back up.
View attachment 3038558

If the eggs were very cold prior to putting them in the incubator that's possible. Mine have never been cold enough to set off the low temperature alarm though. What does it say now? I see that this message was a few hours ago.
Thankfully we're good now!

@CluckNDoodle

Also, run your hands around the lip of the lid, sometimes it looks closed but isn't set properly and just enough warm air will be escaping for it to not hold the right temperature.

I am behind everyone else... and an hour late...but my incubator is now full-ish!

I am setting a bunch of Bantam Wheaten Ameraucana. They have been laying well. So I didn't put in the few that were a bit dirty, and the one oddly shaped egg. My Spitz have only now just started to lay... silly girls... so I don't have many from them.

Still too many to use the egg turner through... I will mark the eggs tonight when I hand turn, to make hand turning easier.

I was hoping that there would be more of the Spitz eggs... those are white so EASY to see development.

Those Ameraucana eggs are a pain!

Anyway, still hoping that after a few days I can take out clears and put in the egg turner.

@CluckNDoodle

My low temp alarm was going off too. I think it was just the eggs being cooler & the amount of time I had my lid off to set them in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom