Ended 14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest—Win a Brinsea Incubator!

Just curious if there is an estimated time of completion for the judging? 😊 just curious 😅
ASAP :jumpy

200.gif

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @JustBabyMargo, @Chapmangc1, @ShannonsChimkens & @DuckChick758
1st2nd3rd4th5th
608.jpg 250.jpg 180.jpg 358.jpg 555.jpg

First Place - @HopKat
Entry #4
3 day old Snickers
Snickers 2.jpg

Second Place - @JustBabyMargo
Entry 2:
Cadbury-
7F38AC12-A50E-41F1-9BAC-4E0F64654442.jpeg

Third Place - @Chapmangc1
My little Sapphire Gem chick, Cloudy.
289E066D-F699-47F2-B590-1266BD8582F5.jpeg

Fourth Place - @ShannonsChimkens

Fifth Place - @DuckChick758
Entry #1 - Barred Rock Chick in Daffodils
C48B283A-9980-4CE9-B427-EB464744A6A9.JPG

@HopKat, @JustBabyMargo, @Chapmangc1, @ShannonsChimkens, & @DuckChick758, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes in a bit!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @JustBabyMargo, @Chapmangc1, @ShannonsChimkens & @DuckChick758

First Place - @HopKat

Second Place - @JustBabyMargo

Third Place - @Chapmangc1

Fourth Place - @ShannonsChimkens

Fifth Place - @DuckChick758

@HopKat, @JustBabyMargo, @Chapmangc1, @ShannonsChimkens, & @DuckChick758, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes in a bit!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
WoW!! I can't believe my chick picture won the Incubator!! This Brinsea Incubator looks pretty awesome. I'm so excited! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks to everyone who worked on this contest and a HUGE thanks to the sponsors! WOW!

Back
Top Bottom