15th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Pics
Most of mine have hatched. Been at it all day. This one looks pretty bad. Is this shrinkwrapping or something else?
20240329_172923.jpg
Can you get more pictures of it?

Can you get more pictures of it?
I am trying to get another photo, but with 15 chicks now in the incubator I can't get a good shot. It looks like it might have piped at another location since the last time I checked. I am really hesitant to open the incubator to take some of the chicks out and make things worse.

I now have two that didn't pip, another that was zipping fine when I left for dinner, but now seems to have made no progress since then and the one with the stain/dried stuff coming out of it.

So much self doubt on what is best.

I think I am going to turn the lights out and go to bed and see what the morning will bring.

I am trying to get another photo, but with 15 chicks now in the incubator I can't get a good shot. It looks like it might have piped at another location since the last time I checked. I am really hesitant to open the incubator to take some of the chicks out and make things worse.

I now have two that didn't pip, another that was zipping fine when I left for dinner, but now seems to have made no progress since then and the one with the stain/dried stuff coming out of it.

So much self doubt on what is best.

I think I am going to turn the lights out and go to bed and see what the morning will bring.
You can take the eggs in question out to get a better of them.

Back
Top Bottom