2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Your garden looks so tidy, @FridayYet. The only thing I have up is 'taters and weeds. Oh, and onions! I did buy some cucumber plants today along with a few egg plants. I need to get out and plant them.

Rook homestead That is a super cute baby. Congratulations.

Your garden looks so tidy, @FridayYet. The only thing I have up is 'taters and weeds. Oh, and onions! I did buy some cucumber plants today along with a few egg plants. I need to get out and plant them.

Rook homestead That is a super cute baby. Congratulations.

Doing my best to keep it somewhat organized.  Got both trenches dug for my arches for the green beans, cukes, mini pumpkins and whatever.  Weedcloth is down for the paths. Now need to get the cattle panels bent tomorrow and wired together.

Glad I won't have to do this again next year!

Last edited:

Everyone meet my new baby Ava
my gift from Ravyn!
She brought her to me along with cards and gifts from everyone on here. I have been so overwhelmed with life I have not had time to thank everyone Indi, but if you sent something you know who you are, so THANK YOU, that goes for well wishes on here as well.. You guys have no idea how important you are to me..xoxox

Lucysducks11. Sorry to hear the not so good news. Hope you pick up quick. Some days are better than others. One of my neighbors shot and killed my favorite dog last Thursday, broke my
2764.png
. But I did have 5 of 6 chicken eggs hatch. So, there's always good and bad. Like you, I'm trying to focus on the good. (my problems are rice compared to cancer and family of course) I'll say a prayer for you
sorry to hear about your dog
hugs.gif

New pic of my very first hatch ever!
Congrats on the 'ling!!!

my gift from Ravyn!
She brought her to me along with cards and gifts from everyone on here. I have been so overwhelmed with life I have not had time to thank everyone Indi, but if you sent something you know who you are, so THANK YOU, that goes for well wishes on here as well.. You guys have no idea how important you are to me..xoxox
love.gif
so cute!!!!

my gift from Ravyn!
Ava, so cute.

Back
Top Bottom