2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics

I believe that I found the perfect place for him to lay until his siblings arrive, he's happy now and so am I
I think we are going to be very attached to one another
smile.png
You two are just adorable together!! Congrats on him! The suspense of waiting for the twins....
celebrate.gif
And they are not even mine ha ha Come on twins!
fl.gif

I'm assisting with hatching them now along with Ravynfallen assisting me :(
I'm am going to feel absolutely terrible if these two don't make it..

I'm assisting with hatching them now along with Ravynfallen assisting me
sad.png

I'm am going to feel absolutely terrible if these two don't make it..

Wrong answer.

Please focus on the chance you are giving them, since in nature almost none of these survive. You are giving it your best shot and doing the best you can for them, whether they make it or not!

Wrong answer.

Please focus on the chance you are giving them, since in nature almost none of these survive.  You are giving it your best shot and doing the best you can for them, whether they make it or not!
Friday is totally correct. You're giving them a chance
2764.png

*fingers crossed* been following along the suspense is painful!! Come on duckies!!!

x2

I am technically supposed to be working but I am sure my boss will understand when I tell him that I am waiting for good news about some very special twin ducks hatching on the other side of the world
big_smile.png

So, so, so hope that they are OK and kudos to lucysducks11 and Ravynfallen for giving them every chance. May be one of them might have to be called Ravyn
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom