2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

Pics
Here's the update on Tinkerbell's morning...

My husband misunderstood my instructions for giving Ravyn water this morning and put the water in with her and Tinkerbell and then he left for work. I woke up at 10 and went to check on them and Tinkerbell was soaked to the bone and as cold as could be. I  figured she was dead, her legs were drawn up to her chest, she had zero sign of life. I got the hair dryer and put it on low heat and dried her off and talked to her and nothing. So I just gave up put her under my shirt assuming she died, and about 20 minutes passed and I hear Peep, peep, under my shirt (all the while my husband is telling me to get the dead duck out of my shirt).
She's in her bed while I get ready to go to TSC. She's standing up better today as well. I swear this duckling is fighting harder than anything I have seen to live. I swear on my children everything I am saying is truth. If you could have felt her body and how cold it was you would be as amazed as me right now. I don't understand how in the h*ll  this duck is alive.

And the 6 pack is doing well, Little Ravyn is a spunky little leader, lol...
Oh, Bless you and the little child Tinkerbell. I'm very touched.

Love, Julie

Hi all, My husband keeps asking me who I'm texting with and I finally told him it's my "Fine Feathered Friends Club"and they have an online maternity ward where babies are hatching all the time. I have become a watcher and a worrier over these babies and cannot bring myself to stop. He answered with..." Could you do your worrying while you fix me breakfast?"
1f61c.png
1f61d.png
1f61b.png
1f917.png
1f913.png
1f913.png
1f913.png
1f607.png
1f607.png
1f917.png
1f917.png
1f602.png
1f605.png
1f60a.png
1f609.png
1f609.png

Sounds like something my husband would say!

Here's the update on Tinkerbell's morning...

My husband misunderstood my instructions for giving Ravyn water this morning and put the water in with her and Tinkerbell and then he left for work. I woke up at 10 and went to check on them and Tinkerbell was soaked to the bone and as cold as could be. I  figured she was dead, her legs were drawn up to her chest, she had zero sign of life. I got the hair dryer and put it on low heat and dried her off and talked to her and nothing. So I just gave up put her under my shirt assuming she died, and about 20 minutes passed and I hear Peep, peep, under my shirt (all the while my husband is telling me to get the dead duck out of my shirt).
She's in her bed while I get ready to go to TSC. She's standing up better today as well. I swear this duckling is fighting harder than anything I have seen to live. I swear on my children everything I am saying is truth. If you could have felt her body and how cold it was you would be as amazed as me right now. I don't understand how in the h*ll  this duck is alive.

And the 6 pack is doing well, Little Ravyn is a spunky little leader, lol...

Wow! Maybe she has 9 lives like a cat!

Quote:
Oh gee wiz! Poor little thing. As soon as i read "was soaked to the bone and as cold as could be" i just thought she was dead.....wow and shes alive! Its almost like she came back from the dead....go little Tinkerbell. This little thing wont be giving up...i can see that now.

I don't know how this story for her will end or how she is even still alive, I am not kidding when I say she was lifeless, I was trying so hard not to yell at my husband because I know he would never intentionally do anything to upset me, especially right now. But I did, I kept saying, "why would you put water with her when you saw me crying last night over the herd running over her, why did you do that!!" I felt awful, I know he was only following my very unclear instructions. I have never seen anything so pitiful, between him looking at me hold back tears of anger and helping me blow dry a duck and her little cold body it was a **** mess! I kept telling myself just let the duck k die already, so I thought I did. I just wasn't ready to except it and well she plays possum better than any duck ever! I'm taking her Monday to a farm vet if we make it through the weekend, I don't know how much of this I can take, I'm not giving up but I can only do so much :( I don't know what to think about this little bit who won't let go??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom