2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I was shocked, shouldn't have been because Ravynfallon said they'd be fertile and she was correct...

Never underestimate Rayvn Fallen. When it comes to Ducks, she is all knowing and all seeing!

I've been plying my dear husband with pictures of call ducks and commenting "aren't these guys adorable? Wouldn't a few look good swimming in my lagoon?"

Today, we were at our Amish neighbor's farm where they have new puppies. Mountain Cur crossed with Blue Heeler and Rat terrier. Cute little buggers. They made me hold one so I was maxed out on cute, adorable, they are trying to convince me I can't live without one of them.

Never underestimate Rayvn Fallen. When it comes to Ducks, she is all knowing and all seeing!

I've been plying my dear husband with pictures of call ducks and commenting "aren't these guys adorable? Wouldn't a few look good swimming in my lagoon?"

Today, we were at our Amish neighbor's farm where they have new puppies. Mountain Cur crossed with Blue Heeler and Rat terrier. Cute little buggers. They made me hold one so I was maxed out on cute, adorable, they are trying to convince me I can't live without one of them.

You can't and you should not live without call ducks... :lau

I was shocked, shouldn't have been because Ravynfallon said they'd be fertile and she was correct...

Ducks...pups....ducks....pups....both...problem solved.

You enablers are horrible, horrible I tell you
hit.gif

That's just what I was thinking!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom