2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

@Juliebird this is your God duckling from the fab 5 I decided today that she will definitely become a house duckling, she's too small to ever make it outside the safety of my home.. I know you will fall in love with her tiny beak and little body, she's precious!!

Banty this is why you need some call ducks, once you go call you never go back... They are beyond precious and unlike any other duck I have had

Oh Lucy I am so touched. I am tearing up over this. Thank you so very much. You've given me a wonderful gift. I am more that happy to be her Godmother. I am in love with her. Her little feminine face is beyond cute. Her little bod. THEN HER WEBS. Teensy too I reckon. I am stoked she will be a safe little House Burd. Bless you and Bless her, too.

She is so calm and lets you touch her. Precious little living being.
hugs.gif

Good morning my lovely ladies I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed weekend :love

I have a question about the eggs in the Bator and need some advice on if what I am seeing is normal. I candled the eggs last night and I can see veins but I don't see the embryo?? The last time I incubated eggs I could visibly see the embryo in all of them...Is this a possibility, to not see the embryo, would veins still form and their not be an embryo?? I'm trying not to worry about them....

Good morning my lovely ladies I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed weekend
love.gif

I have a question about the eggs in the Bator and need some advice on if what I am seeing is normal. I candled the eggs last night and I can see veins but I don't see the embryo?? The last time I incubated eggs I could visibly see the embryo in all of them...Is this a possibility, to not see the embryo, would veins still form and their not be an embryo?? I'm trying not to worry about them....
hu.gif
No clue... I've never really been able to see the embryo, just veins.

With my chick eggs there has been times when I cannot see the embryo but I can see the vascular development. Sometimes the embryo is just a shadow in the darker yolk field due to it's position in the egg. Sometimes all I can see is the eye and it's just a darker shadow.

I'd say don't panic. Wait 12 or 24 hours and recandle and then see if you can make out any distinct sign of the embryo. I think sometimes they like to hide just to make me nuttier than I am normally.
tongue2.gif

Today is day 14 for my eggs. We go into lockdown on Saturday but I'm not going to be surprised if I have pips on Saturday or Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom