2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

oodles of snow :hit   but it is supposed to get up to 55 today :weee  so melting is happening, rain this weekend which will help demolish it as well
it is cute and has a good message, my daughter has seen it 2x and already knows all the songs
i just ordered her the dvd
I will definitely have to watch it this weekend.. it looks adorable

3bbc9452b992a46cc43331339f66f803.jpg

This is probably all too true!

How you feeling this morning, Lucy? Remembering to deep breathe and cough (on purpose not because you have to?) Drinking plenty of lemon water? That is a trick I learned during one of my run ins with Lyme. It helps flush impurities out of your system and detoxes your system of bacteria die off. Most of all, taking it easy so your body has a chance to fight the pneumonia?

Either way, sure hope you are feeling better. My Chick eggs are on day 17 and starting to move when I turn them. I had to laugh at one. I rolled it and it rolled itself back where it was. I finally gave up and told it, okay, we will do it your way. I'm going to stop turning them at noon when I do my next scheduled maintenance and put them into lockdown tonight since they are bantams.

Now the waiting begins. Everybody has been so helpful and I'm so grateful. My first incubator brooding and I feel like an expectant mother.....almost.
ep.gif

Glad to hear that your duck eggs are progressing and you found a new egg to add to the twosome.

Back
Top Bottom