2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

SO sorry!!
hit.gif
hugs.gif
Thanks.
hugs.gif

Same from me @Spyderk117. What a sweet boy he was.
Thanks, yes he was.

@Spyderk117 how is pippin?
Pippin is doing fine.

3bbc9452b992a46cc43331339f66f803.jpg

This is probably all too true!

How you feeling this morning, Lucy? Remembering to deep breathe and cough (on purpose not because you have to?) Drinking plenty of lemon water? That is a trick I learned during one of my run ins with Lyme. It helps flush impurities out of your system and detoxes your system of bacteria die off. Most of all, taking it easy so your body has a chance to fight the pneumonia?

Either way, sure hope you are feeling better. My Chick eggs are on day 17 and starting to move when I turn them. I had to laugh at one. I rolled it and it rolled itself back where it was. I finally gave up and told it, okay, we will do it your way. I'm going to stop turning them at noon when I do my next scheduled maintenance and put them into lockdown tonight since they are bantams.

Now the waiting begins. Everybody has been so helpful and I'm so grateful. My first incubator brooding and I feel like an expectant mother.....almost. :eek:

Glad to hear that your duck eggs are progressing and you found a new egg to add to the twosome. 

Honestly I feel awful today :( I don't know if it's the pneumonia making me feel so bad or just a combination of everything. I'm just blah today :( as we speak I am sitting at the bank watching the ducks play and trying really hard no to lay here on the ground and sleep, I am sure I would give my husband a heart attack if he pulled in a saw me laying here lol
I'm so annoyed with my body, my mind wants to be busy , productive, clean the house, do laundry open the windows and play music like I was able to do before I got sick and I can't. I don't have the energy and it makes me so mad. It's a constant battle between my mind and body. The coughing is painful but I'm forcing myself to just do it despite the burning in my lungs. My ear is now infected because it feels like my ear drum may explode so I can add that to the list of Wendy's illnesses :(
Sorry I am rambling, don't have anyone to cry to so since you asked lol, I am excited about your eggs going into lockdown. I candled the 2 call eggs last night and they are progressing just as they should. I have my sights and heart set on the egg I saved on Tuesday, I am going to keep this one separate from the others and turn it into my therapy duck or whatever it's called. I love the Mallards and the calls but they are so small and I want something bigger, you know that makes a statement when they enter a room, something that can walk next to me and I won't accidentally step on it, so my heart is set on this one little egg to grant me all the things I wish for in a pet duck lol poor thing isn't even here and already has a huge job....Me :lau

Hey, I did ask and I do have strong, broad shoulders for a 63 year old woman. Sometimes you just feel like you have to vent, rant and generally get mad at the rotten cards your health has dealt you.

Have you considered putting a chaise lounge chair out by the pond so you can take a blanket out with you and stretch out? In all truthfulness, as long as you do not get chilled, the fresh air is probably a lot healthier for your lungs right now than dry inside air. You could just stretch out, watch the ducks, rest, tell your family what you are going to do and please, yes check on me every now and then, bring me something to drink or eat and if I'm sleeping, don't bother me unless it's pouring rain, snow or ice.

You are within your rights to pamper yourself right now!

Hey, I did ask and I do have strong, broad shoulders for a 63 year old woman. Sometimes you just feel like you have to vent, rant and generally get mad at the rotten cards your health has dealt you. 

Have you considered putting a chaise lounge chair out by the pond so you can take a blanket out with you and stretch out? In all truthfulness, as long as you do not get chilled, the fresh air is probably a lot healthier for your lungs right now than dry inside air. You could just stretch out, watch the ducks, rest, tell your family what you are going to do and please, yes check on me every now and then, bring me something to drink or eat and if I'm sleeping, don't bother me unless it's pouring rain, snow or ice.

You are within your rights to pamper yourself right now! 

That is an excellent idea since I do sit down there more than I sit inside and the ground isn't very comfortable lol I definitely like your thinking !! Thanks for always thinking about me and checking on me and giving me more things to put on my "Honey do list"
1. Chaise lounge
2. Trolly for food and drinks
3. Small fire pit
4. Duck beds :)

That is an excellent idea since I do sit down there more than I sit inside and the ground isn't very comfortable lol I definitely like your thinking !! Thanks for always thinking about me and checking on me and giving me more things to put on my "Honey do list"
1. Chaise lounge
2. Trolly for food and drinks
3. Small fire pit
4. Duck beds
smile.png
lau.gif

i am surprised you dont have a chaise or antigravity chair or something down there, i would have a long time ago

Back
Top Bottom