2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I'm just heartbroken, and mad...It's just not fair..

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Next time I have to clean their rooms it will be with a trash bag, my kids want for nothing, Ravynfallon can contest to that, so I'm at my wit's end with the disrespect and entitled attitude...Momma has to get tough I guess...

Today I set 8 more bantam eggs under my broody Welsummer hen. When it rains, it pours!:jumpy  :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy :jumpy

Lucy, they have that attitude because they are being taught it in school. No lie. 8 hours of indoctrination that you have to deprogram when they are home. Tough love time is right on.

We'll have to agree to disagree as to where respect should be taught. I will say that I have had more than one student tell me that their parents said that they didn't have to do anything an adult other than their parents said.

@lucysducks11
How old are your kids? I thought i read your in your 60's guess I was wrong about your age.  :oops:

I'm 41 lol my kids that are still at home are 8,13 and 17

My kids are the same ages as your 2 youngest!

I am so very sad to report that my beautiful and sweet Pandora was killed today. I am not really sure what got a hold of her but whatever it was left a heartbreaking mess for me to see and clean up. I know this is the only place on earth that will fully understand my heartbreak right now and believe me it through tears that I type this. I'm beside myself right now with sadness ..

:hugs

I am so very sad to report that my beautiful and sweet Pandora was killed today. I am not really sure what got a hold of her but whatever it was left a heartbreaking mess for me to see and clean up. I know this is the only place on earth that will fully understand my heartbreak right now and believe me it through tears that I type this. I'm beside myself right now with sadness ..

I'm just beside myself with greif..

I'm so, so sorry. :hugs

Lucy, I am so terribly sorry. Yes, I do understand how deep those little claw prints are left on our hearts, whether they belong to chickens or ducks, cats or dogs. They walk this earth for such a short time and yet leave an impression on us that lasts a lifetime.

Sorry AmyPaperLady, didn't mean to step on anybody's toes. I wasn't referring to respect. I am around both Amish and LDS families. No problem with respect being taught in those households.

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
I got my first duck egg today!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

It is the same size as my biggest Wyandotte egg and just a shade lighter.
Don't know yet which duck hen laid the egg, but it was in their indoor pen today.

The egg color on the eggs the trio hatched from was a pale gray.

I am so sorry!!

I know how you feel, I recently lost a Call.

Back
Top Bottom