2 embryo in 1 egg? Please look at picture

I was at Orscheln today. Luckily they didn't have any ducklings and the only bantam chicks they had were cochins so I was safe. I did spend some time cleaning out their water containers though. Thought about asking them for a job. I just can't stand seeing chicks with their waterers clogged with chips and poop. Hubby was going, 'eeewwwww' I said that is what hand sanitizer is made for! And why I carry a bottle in my purse,LOL!

Girl, you have some really cute vids on youtube!

I was at Orscheln today. Luckily they didn't have any ducklings and the only bantam chicks they had were cochins so I was safe. I did spend some time cleaning out their water containers though. Thought about asking them for a job. I just can't stand seeing chicks with their waterers clogged with chips and poop. Hubby was going, 'eeewwwww' I said that is what hand sanitizer is made for! And why I carry a bottle in my purse,LOL!

Girl, you have some really cute vids on youtube!

That's why I stay away from places that sell baby chics and ducks, I just want to take over their care lol :)

Did you watch all my videos lol.
.I get really bored at times
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

That's why I stay away from places that sell baby chics and ducks, I just want to take over their care lol
smile.png

Did you watch all my videos lol.
.I get really bored at times
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last night was our second trip to TSC this week and of course I had to look at the baby peepers. There was one little duckling that was dying.
hit.gif
I told the guy working there and he said oh, I'll take care of it later. I wanted to hold the precious baby in its last moments but couldn't. I was pretty unhappy with them last night!

Last night was our second trip to TSC this week and of course I had to look at the baby peepers.  There was one little duckling that was dying. :hit   I told the guy working there and he said oh, I'll take care of it later.  I wanted to hold the precious baby in its last moments but couldn't.  I was pretty unhappy with them last night! 

That's sad!

the people that work there just dont have a clue most of the time
Amen to that. A couple of years ago I was in a TSC on a Sunday morning and naturally I was looking at the babies. The tubs weren't dirty but the babies were all huddled together with a lot of dead chicks and ducklings in the 'puddle'. It broke my heart seeing the ones that were alive and healthy cuddled up to their dead mates for comfort. I went up front and told the guys that were lounging around what was going on and they needed to take care of the babies. Their response was the same "oh, we know, I'll get back there later and take care of them."
barnie.gif

It was a couple of years before set foot in a TSC. I told my husband that he was lucky that I didn't make them an offer on the remaining babies and bring them all home. He said he was surprised that I didn't and that I had shown remarkable restraint, both with not buying them and by not unleashing a red headed tornado on the men.

Last night was our second trip to TSC this week and of course I had to look at the baby peepers.  There was one little duckling that was dying. :hit   I told the guy working there and he said oh, I'll take care of it later.  I wanted to hold the precious baby in its last moments but couldn't.  I was pretty unhappy with them last night! 

Oh no, I would have ended up with a sick dying duck :( I try to save everything...

Back
Top Bottom