2012 GCSPF Greater California Show, Feb 18, Fresno CA-info/buy/sell/wanted

I'll be going, I'm pretty sure I have to work in the afternoon though. Since I missed stockton, I hope to meet some chicken people there.

Oh! I'm still looking for wheaton/blue wheaton ameraucana pullets or hens. Please let me knwo if you'll be coming with some to sell!

I've never been to this one either, but there sure weren't many LF Wyandottes entered at Stockton. I was regretting not entering, but I think starting at a smaller show will be better for me anyway.

I'm already starting to fuss and stress about this, and I haven't even mailed in my entry form yet. I have to go look at birds first. And then condition them. Ack!

I went ahead and entered birds, and learned a LOT! The good placings on some were a huge bonus, I also learned what was good about them, not just faults, so many people talked to me about my birds, and kindly gave me help and advice, it was worth going just for that!

Well now all I need is for you gals to talk me into entering. Denny just left my house this afternoon & we are both planning on going to Fresno. She even talked about taking her motor home.
We picked up our 3 ton order of custom mixed feed today & talked to the guy at the seed company about the Stockton show & told him about Fresno coming up too. We told him that J.S. West has a big booth there & they should give it a try. I am eager to try the newly formulated feed. Denny thinks I will have alot less waste & the birds will have a better diet too.
Maybe I will get some cages in the sale barn if they have one at Fresno. I have 2 pair of Mottled Javas to sell & some Barnvelder pullets & who knows what else????LOL

Well now all I need is for you gals to talk me into entering. Denny just left my house this afternoon & we are both planning on going to Fresno. She even talked about taking her motor home.
We picked up our 3 ton order of custom mixed feed today & talked to the guy at the seed company about the Stockton show & told him about Fresno coming up too. We told him that J.S. West has a big booth there & they should give it a try. I am eager to try the newly formulated feed. Denny thinks I will have alot less waste & the birds will have a better diet too.
Maybe I will get some cages in the sale barn if they have one at Fresno. I have 2 pair of Mottled Javas to sell & some Barnvelder pullets & who knows what else????LOL

It sounds like fun! Do it, Karen!!!

Back
Top Bottom