2012 GCSPF Greater California Show, Feb 18, Fresno CA-info/buy/sell/wanted

yes, do it!
yesss.gif

Yes, do it!

My husband suggested I take the fifth wheel down there, but I didn't want to stay in the fair parking lot by myself. But if you all are going too, then that would be fine. I'm assuming we can camp in the parking lot like at Stockton? And we can go to the dinner on Friday night, so no cooking, even!

Sure, Kim, we can get him there one way or another. What is he?

Oh, but I've got to be at a trapshoot in Jamestown early Sunday, so it might be Monday before I can get him back to you.

Last edited:
hit.gif
He wasn't a he he was a she and he just crowed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, just 15 minutes ago! I though it was in the brooder or one of the pens of younger roos. I'm cursed with roos!! I'm going to be getting rid of a lot of birds over the next week. I have way to many roos and my yard has becoome the loudest as far as crowing. I don't want the neighbors that don't bother me, to be bothered. I'm getting rid of most of the bantams. I just have too many that I don't need or breed or spend the time with and some that just take up space I need for my LF.

Anyway, I'm not sure now what to do. Going to talk to his/her breeder and ask what she thinks. Both parents have won numerous 1st place. And it's Lowrider, my little Black Tail Buff Jap. I just posted a WTB for a roo yesterday and the breeder was going to just send me one. Now I need hens
th.gif
I may have another one to show, but not sure yet. Maybe my Fav pullet. IDK. I'm devistated.

Sure, Kim, we can get him there one way or another. What is he?
Oh, but I've got to be at a trapshoot in Jamestown early Sunday, so it might be Monday before I can get him back to you.

trapshoot? *ears pricked*  im very near Jtown, is it the club only shoot?

Yeah, it's a league shoot at Mother Lode Gun Club. I'm not shooting this year, but I did last year. My son cares about it much more than I do, so I let him use my gun this year. I'm sponsoring his junior team. My husband and father-in-law are big time shooters, and I'm sponsoring their team too. It's pretty cool to see my team name doing so well - last year when I was on it, not so much! ;)

I am excited about going to this show, it'll be my first time visiting with other enthusiasts/addicts.

I am curious if anyone is bringing any birds to sell or swap. I am looking for a nice Delaware rooster specifically.

Of course I can always be tempted by an Andalusian or Sumatra beauty.

Back
Top Bottom