2012 GCSPF Greater California Show, Feb 18, Fresno CA-info/buy/sell/wanted

I'm leaning towards staying in a hotel too, instead of messing with the fifth wheel when I have to be somewhere early on Sunday morning. Which hotel are you staying at? The one in the brochure?

To sell I have a young welsummer pair, hatched Oct, a blue sikie hatched Oct, and if anyone wants any buff silkie roos hatched last spring/summer, let me know before they go to auction. No hatchery birds. Also some Holderreads show quality pencilled runner ducks, hatched last April. PM me for info.
smile.png

Anyone going to the Fresno Show that Saturday that wouldn't mind an extra passenger? If you're passing by Turlock, I can help with some money for gas. I'm like the tropical Leonardo Dicaprio if that helps :D

I'm leaning towards staying in a hotel too, instead of messing with the fifth wheel when I have to be somewhere early on Sunday morning. Which hotel are you staying at? The one in the brochure?
I used Priceline name your own price and bid on a 3 star hotel in Fresno. I bid $49 aforth or the holiday inn near the airport. It's 4 miles away and looks like a nice place. The kids are excited because it has an indoor heated pool. We are couping in around 3 so we can go back to the hotel and swim. :)

anyone else bringing some interesting stuff to sell? I have some 2-3 month buff orpington cockerels to presell, they have good color, one is missing a toe nail, not sure what thats about but they look good, I can get some pics.
I might also be in the market for some silkies, my sister seems to really like them.

I'm looking for a black runner duckling. Would like it to come from show quality parents. I have for sale two large fowl buff laced cockreals. This is them 3 weeks ago. They are aprox 4 months old. $10 each or $15 for both ;)

Back
Top Bottom