2012 GCSPF Greater California Show, Feb 18, Fresno CA-info/buy/sell/wanted

With this arm, I forgot all about entering Lowrider. There's another show coming up in Turlock soon, so maybe then.

You all have some fun for me, will ya?

Last edited:
I've taken Makayla. Need to go to pay for her membership anyway, so if I can figure out how to show her what to do, she has her little roo to show too.

Hi!!! No - unfortunately, we've both decided to breed the same colors! I'll be bringing blues too! And a cuckoo. Glad you're getting a black roo! send me a pic!

oh Good!! who are you bringing? Im getting a black roo finally!
So do you want my blue silkie chick????lol

NoseyChickens how much do you want for your white ameraucana eggs? how would you describe the egg color?
shanshan51 how many araucanas and BLRW will you have and do you have a set price for the chicks or is that subject to change? Would it be possible to buy eggs from either of these breeds?

NoseyChickens how much do you want for your white ameraucana eggs? how would you describe the egg color?
shanshan51 how many araucanas and BLRW will you have and do you have a set price for the chicks or is that subject to change? Would it be possible to buy eggs from either of these breeds?

$30 a dz Here is a picture of the eggs

If anyone is looking for a last minute hotel try Priceline name your own price. If u put in 3 star, Fresno area for $60 you will most likely get the Holiday inn by the airport. It's less than 4 miles away, been remodeled in 2010 and has an indoor heated pool. My mother inlaw (along with 2 other people) bid this way and got this hotel.
We are couping in as soon as they open the barn, then going back to swim. I won't be going in the pool with my back but I will be in the jacuzzi.
I hope everyone has a safe trip! See u there!

OK someone wanted to see a pic of Blue. He keeps taking off when I try to get close with my phone. BTW he's big, but doesn't look it at this angle.

Back
Top Bottom