2012 GCSPF Greater California Show, Feb 18, Fresno CA-info/buy/sell/wanted

I also had a fun time at the show. Meeting Jules, Karen and Olivia was definitely a highlight of my day. They furthered my education quite a bit and I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Meeting Loren and the Delaware babies she brought up for me was also great. The chicks are peeping away in the brooder.

I really learned a lot today and hope to be on the ball enough next year to show some birds. It won't be as nerve-wracking after seeing a bit of what goes on.

I must admit I am also guilty of leaving with a few extra birds tucked into the extra cages I just happened to bring along. The beautiful new Blue Andalusian trio begged to come home with me. I had planned on the Delaware chicks and cockerel so they don't count. How is that for justifying my weakness? Hubby doesn't buy it either :D

Pleasant dreams all.

We had a great time! The girls did very well. I was most proud of my oldest daughters 2nd place showmanship win! This judge Is known for being a tough showmanship judge. I was extremely proud! They came home with ten 1st places, two 2nd places, four BV and one RV.

WOW that's fantastic! All the way around!

We had a great time! The girls did very well. I was most proud of my oldest daughters 2nd place showmanship win! This judge Is known for being a tough showmanship judge. I was extremely proud!
They came home with ten 1st places, two 2nd places, four BV and one RV.

MrsMoonCat! You are definately one of us now. LOL

Oh, I had such a good time here! I enjoyed hanging out with Karen and Olivia, and it was very nice to meet MrsMoonCat. I do not know how I kept missing mycutekitties though, but I did admire her birds. Congratulations on the wins!
It was very educational. I learn more each time I go to one of these, and entering a bird was interesting. She won Best of Variety, but I'm quite sure that was because she was the only one of her variety.
smile.png

I almost made it out of the building with no more birds than I brought in, but I failed at the last minute and bought that cute, cute little pair of Partridge Bantam Wyandottes. I've never had bantams before and I just want to squeeze them. They are not so thrilled with that, but they did present me with an egg on the way home.
v

congrats to all on your wins and hope everyone had a great time, it was fun meeting people and Im still seeing that pair of wood ducks.....glad the Voice of Reason was with me! haha
heres my little fluff ball I entered, she did well, but hearing the judges pick apart birds was the best education, esp hearing the BB being picked apart! now off to the breeding pen she goes.
lol.png

Congrats to everyone who entered birds in the show!!! I sure hated missing this one. Monet would have loved playing in that pool with your girls, Sarah. And of course, she would have been thrilled to hang out with Olivia again. I'm glad that you all had a fantastic time! When is the next show???

I had a great time, too! My Silkies did ok, and I got to ask the judge what he liked, and didn't like. Very, very educational.

But I did not make it past the sale aisle, and came home with an ADORABLE pair of bantam brahmas.....................oh no..............They are in the laundry room while I try to figure out where they're going! :)

Saw some gorgeous birds!

Back
Top Bottom