2014 Hatchery Chick Orders

My 25 chicks from Cackle are 4 weeks old today! I believe there is 1 cockerel and 24 pullets. The breeds have been proven to be Barred Rock (includes the cockerel), Cuckoo Maran, and Delawares. My 10 Cornish X chicks from Tsc are doing great as well. Can't believe how big they are already. My 120 Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail eggs are due to hatch this Sunday and Monday!

My mm chicks are huge too ..they are much bigger and more active than the mpc ..but both are awesome
2764.png

My 25 chicks from Cackle are 4 weeks old today! I believe there is 1 cockerel and 24 pullets. The breeds have been proven to be Barred Rock (includes the cockerel), Cuckoo Maran, and Delawares. My 10 Cornish X chicks from Tsc are doing great as well. Can't believe how big they are already. My 120 Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail eggs are due to hatch this Sunday and Monday!
Huh, day 14 of the quail incubation and 1 hatched and the smaller eggs are pipping as well...

My all pullet order from Meyer that is supposed to ship on 3/24

12 RIR
3 white sultans
3 Easter eggers
3 buff Orpington
2 silver laced polish
1 meal maker

I'm soooooo excited! :)

12 RIR
3 white sultans
3 Easter eggers
3 buff Orpington
2 silver laced polish
1 meal maker

I'm soooooo excited!
smile.png
sounds like a great assortment of chicks! my ducklings ship out on the 24th as well...getting 3 welsh harlequin, 2 khaki campbell, and a blue runner..all female

sounds like a great assortment of chicks!  my ducklings ship out on the 24th as well...getting 3 welsh harlequin, 2 khaki campbell, and a blue runner..all female

Oh I'd love to see pics of all the ducklings when you get them in. I'm jealous! :) I've got st. Run Rouen ducks coming from mcmurray the week of April 7th!

12 RIR
3 white sultans
3 Easter eggers
3 buff Orpington
2 silver laced polish
1 meal maker

I'm soooooo excited! :)

So the hatchery emailed me this morning saying there was a problem with my order and to contact them ASAP. Turns out the 3 white sultans I ordered didn't hatch :( however, they substituted the sultans with 3 salmon faverolles! I wanted those anyways but when I placed my order they weren't available. So I guess it all works out in the end. Can't wait for my chicks to get here!

So the hatchery emailed me this morning saying there was a problem with my order and to contact them ASAP. Turns out the 3 white sultans I ordered didn't hatch :( however, they substituted the sultans with 3 salmon faverolles! I wanted those anyways but when I placed my order they weren't available. So I guess it all works out in the end. Can't wait for my chicks to get here!

Well that turned out nice! Funny how it all works out sometimes. Good luck with the chicks and hope they all arrive safely!

Back
Top Bottom