2014 New York Chickenstock

Looks like I'll definitely be able to make it to this picnic this year! My daughter's recital is the 1st weekend in May, so I'll be free the 17th. I'm going to wait to post what I'll bring as far as food/supplies go until more gets added to the list and there is a need for specifics. I also don't mind being the one to make the "last minute" trip to the store for anything that is needed or forgotten. But I'll keep an eye on the list that Tab updates.

I can bring Naked neck chicks, only if any one wants any.

or if you need any transport let me know we might be able to bring them up there for you.

i'll be taking big HWY I-95 and such till I get there.

Looks like I'll definitely be able to make it to this picnic this year! My daughter's recital is the 1st weekend in May, so I'll be free the 17th. I'm going to wait to post what I'll bring as far as food/supplies go until more gets added to the list and there is a need for specifics. I also don't mind being the one to make the "last minute" trip to the store for anything that is needed or forgotten. But I'll keep an eye on the list that Tab updates.

wonderful. There are gonna be sooooo many of us there this year, I can't wait.

I can bring Naked neck chicks, only if any one wants any.

or if you need any transport let me know we might be able to bring them up there for you.

i'll be taking big HWY I-95 and such till I get there.

How soon would I have to let you know I wanted some? I'm supposed to be getting some NN chicks in early March but apparently that's a little up in the air now. I'd be able to let you know by the first week of March.

I'm going to start looking into a porto potty. Last time there were fewer of us and I didn't bother, but I think I'm going to need one this time around.

I'm going to be trying to hatch as many frizzle OE NN project birds as possible up til the event. I will have some of assorted ages available depending on hatch rates.

Nava-- Could you post some pics of your NN please?

I'm going to start looking into a porto potty.  Last time there were fewer of us and I didn't bother, but I think I'm going to need one this time around.

I'm going to be trying to hatch as many frizzle OE NN project birds as possible up til the event.  I will have some of assorted ages available depending on hatch rates.

We should have an awesome raffle this year! That should cover the porto. We'll see if Nat wants to do the 50% - 50% with her hen purse ;) if you want Tab.

I'm going to start looking into a porto potty. Last time there were fewer of us and I didn't bother, but I think I'm going to need one this time around.

I'm going to be trying to hatch as many frizzle OE NN project birds as possible up til the event. I will have some of assorted ages available depending on hatch rates.

I have blue,black ,white and BLR available. might get a splash or two

Yes - I know they are healthy - so please don't take this as an insult - but they look diseased!
hide.gif
Kinda like something went wrong.

Back
Top Bottom