2014 New York Chickenstock

Yah Baking - I can set my husband to finding it ! He is the computer person and took it off my camera/recorder, then I lost track of it .... Let me set him to that task today and see if I can get it burned on a CD ! :) Good Idea.

I could do one, if someone would like to donate a bird to the demo
smile.png
maybe Metella could bring along the "movie" she made the day I taught her
I love doing that
smile.png
I made a rug out of a torn duvet cover a friend gave me, and a trivet from a tshirt

Oh I've got a rooster who NEEDS to be dispatched. I hadn't planned to keep him till them but I definitely will if you promise to do him up. This way I could get a few more progeny from him before he's done in.
wink.png

Maybe everyone who wants to learn can bring a bird and be shown how to do it.

Last edited:
What things would WE need to bring of our own?  Cooler full of ice ?  

I should have asked Tab and Travis if this was okay to do this at their place first huh?

Good thinking, assuming it is ok people would need to bring a cooler (and a bad if you want to bag it) to bring your finished chicken home, and a tough trash bag to dispose of waste (inedibles, blood, feather, ect), and a sharp small knife

Good thinking, assuming it is ok people would need to bring a cooler (and a bad if you want to bag it) to bring your finished chicken home, and a tough trash bag to dispose of waste (inedibles, blood, feather, ect), and a sharp small knife
ooo a learning project!! I'm not sure if I can do it but it would be so much easier to deal with the meat birds etc if I did it myself this will be interesting I'm up for learning.

Baking--I can give you a hand showing folks how its done if you want. The only equipment I use is a couple of ropes and a sharp knife. As long as there is a couple of trees close together, I can do one.

Yes, it would be a good idea to ask first.

I won't have one to bring to cull, but I may be interested in watching and learning. I know that there will be a day that I will need to do it. It would be nice to learn first hand.

Back
Top Bottom