2014 New York Chickenstock

curious... can we have a posting or maybe a separate thread that lists what everyone will be selling and how much for? Mostly so people can be on par with pricing and an easy way to contact people to make pre-orders and payments?

I wouldn't mind organizing it if people would find it useful, and to make things easier for the op

judy

That sounds like a good idea. If you want to organize it I would have everyone send you a PM with what they have to sell. Then you can make a list like Tab does but keep it in this thread. This way we don't have to keep jumping from thread to thread.

curious... can we have a posting or maybe a separate thread that lists what everyone will be selling and how much for? Mostly so people can be on par with pricing and an easy way to contact people to make pre-orders and payments?

I wouldn't mind organizing it if people would find it useful, and to make things easier for the op

judy

That sounds like a good idea. If you want to organize it I would have everyone send you a PM with what they have to sell. Then you can make a list like Tab does but keep it in this thread. This way we don't have to keep jumping from thread to thread.

I like this idea too. Then we wouldn't all have to go back through all the pages to find out what everybody has.

Oh, and Nava, do you think you would have some splash NN pullets available at the picnic? If so I'd definitely go for one.

Ok then consider it done! If anyone wants to be on the list for items they are selling just pm me what you have and a base price. If you'd like to include if your pricing is firm or flexible (volume discount) that would probably be helpful too :)
I'll update it as the requests come in and at least every week or so...?
Am I missing anything? Who wants to go first??? :)

Ok then consider it done! If anyone wants to be on the list for items they are selling just pm me what you have and a base price. If you'd like to include if your pricing is firm or flexible (volume discount) that would probably be helpful too
smile.png

I'll update it as the requests come in and at least every week or so...?
Am I missing anything? Who wants to go first???
smile.png

I'll send you a PM cuz I have already started a list and I'd like to post it on here thru your post so I can see if there is any interest in anything because if there isn't maybe I wont bring it all.

curious... can we have a posting or maybe a separate thread that lists what everyone will be selling and how much for? Mostly so people can be on par with pricing and an easy way to contact people to make pre-orders and payments?

judy

Great Idea !
clap.gif

FOR SALE!!!

I suggest contacting these members asap as most of us will only be bringing items that we know people want, have ordered, or have pre-paid for. If you would like me to add your items to this list please PM me what you are offering and what your asking price is. Thank you Lynzi and Pyxis for starting us off!

Lynzi777 Offering:
Lavender Silkie Hatching Eggs (out of Geri Godina's Lines): $20/dozen
Orpington Hatching Eggs from my Splash over Lavender & Blue Trio: $15/dozen
Mottled Silkie/Cochin Roo: $10 obo

Pyxis Offering:
BBS Copper Marans chicks - only bringing if preordered - $5 a chick
Possibly, if they start laying, sex linked OE hatching eggs - $15 a dozen
Regular OE hatching eggs - $10 a dozen
Bantam Mille Fleur Cochin Project eggs - $20 a dozen - will probably only have one dozen for that week.
Started Plants - Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Watermelon, Pumpkins, Mini Pumpkins, Cantaloupe, Peppers, Black Oil Sunflowers for seeds for the chooks - $3 each.

I like this idea too. Then we wouldn't all have to go back through all the pages to find out what everybody has.

Oh, and Nava, do you think you would have some splash NN pullets available at the picnic? If so I'd definitely go for one.
there's a good chance of that, also, i might hav e some sebastopol babies, will see next week how many hatch,.

Back
Top Bottom