2014 New York Chickenstock

Will people be offended if I bring some Sangria to enjoy while I'm there? Lol after the weeks I've been having in gonna need a glass! Lol

I'm still not sure if I will or won't make it, but

I'm about a dry as they come, and I do try to be a good Christian man, but I'm also not stupid to expect others to adhere to my way. If Tab and Travis don't mind then neither do I. It is their/there/they're place after all.

As long as you don't get tipsy and dance on the tables.
lol.png
At least not until I get my camera out.
lol.png
I could use $10,000 from AFV.
lol.png
Folks please keep in mind that things might end up on the internet so use caution.
wink.png

Sangria? isn't she related to Margarita?
lau.gif

I don't get on here often, been mostly just following under Tab's login, but I had a couple quick notes.

There will be a 12 x 20 tent and a couple smaller tents for food, auction, eating. Also we will have access to my garage. If the weather is questionable and you have stuff that you are selling, I would suggest bringing your own pop-up tent. We have one side of the driveway that can be used for that purpose.

We will have a few different coolers with ice for the drinks.

Alcohol is fine, it will be BYOB on that, I know I will have my own. Just please use good judgement, if drinking don't drive and don't go too far. Everyone is coming to have a good time and I want everyone to be safe, so please use common sense in all your decisions. I really don't think it will be a problem, but I will not be afraid to ask you too leave if it is.

As a reminder please bring supplies for the stuff you are picking up. If buying birds please have boxes/cages with food and water.

Hopefully it will stop raining soon so we won't have to hangout in the mud. I am really ready for warmer, drier weather to get here, I still have a lot of outside stuff to get ready.

Wow this thread is really moving! I don't log on for a few days and there are pages upon pages to read.

I went to the Springville auction today and I didn't buy a single bird or rabbit, which is a rarity. I'm so proud of myself. The goat I bought doesn't count... I needed another goat!
lol.png

I may or may not have a pop up tent roof thingy to bring. I'm not sure. I think ours might have gotten blown away and ripped last year. We have been meaning to buy a new one and this will give us an excuse. Maybe if we buy one it won't rain.

Travis---nice to see you pop in. Let us know if you need anything else as the time draws near.

Rancher--hoping you can make it. Would like to meet you.

Note to self--bring muck boots in case of mud, etc.

Walmart has water/food bowls that attach to the doors of dog kennels. I have a couple for my cheeps who are in a puppy play pen right now. They go on easy and stay in place. Just a thought for those of us who are bringing/picking up birds. I will be bringing mine for the silkies I am delivering.

So these guys are going to be ready to go by chickenstock. I was going to put them up on craigslist, but I figured I should ask if anyone here was in the market for a bunny. I raise them for meat, but they are pretty well tempered. The dad is a purebred Lilac and the mom is a Satin mix. These guys get handled a lot so they should make good pets as well. For the stock I would only charge $5.

Wow this thread is really moving! I don't log on for a few days and there are pages upon pages to read.

I went to the Springville auction today and I didn't buy a single bird or rabbit, which is a rarity. I'm so proud of myself. The goat I bought doesn't count... I needed another goat!
lol.png

I may or may not have a pop up tent roof thingy to bring. I'm not sure. I think ours might have gotten blown away and ripped last year. We have been meaning to buy a new one and this will give us an excuse. Maybe if we buy one it won't rain.

I talked of it, but my wife said she's already got one "old goat" to look after and doesn't need another one. She kills me.
lau.gif

So these guys are going to be ready to go by chickenstock. I was going to put them up on craigslist, but I figured I should ask if anyone here was in the market for a bunny. I raise them for meat, but they are pretty well tempered. The dad is a purebred Lilac and the mom is a Satin mix. These guys get handled a lot so they should make good pets as well. For the stock I would only charge $5.

Help me Jesus! I will not get rabbits, I will not get rabbits. Seems to me if God didn't want me to have rabbits he would not have made bunnies so cute. Right? Of course if He did want me to have rabbits, He would have made me rich instead of handsome.

Do not answer that!

OMG! Those rabbits are so cute! I must resist. I must stay strong. Think about the 54 chicks and the 10 silkie chicks and the 4 coops of cheeps. Deep breathes....no rabbits, noooooo rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom