2014 New York Chickenstock

I hope you guys have a wonderful time!!!! sounds like this year will be bigger than last.

I'm going to miss you too.
hugs.gif

hmm my golden cuckoo marans made a wheaten maran apparently. I've read they can sometimes have odd colored offspring and I do have a blue one in the bunch (which isn't a recognized color). So a reminder mine are pet quality, not show quality (as I said when I first listed them). They don't lay the darkest eggs or have consistent coloring. They are very pretty birds and lay exceptionally well, though. This is my first generation. I'm hoping to work on getting more unified color and darker eggs in the future.

It is adorable I want it

I can get you splash chicks. How many do you want?

These are splash silkies or Splash what

I know this is last minute follow up, but i am bringing chicks for sale. Some hatching right now.
Wheaton amauricanas ( Jean Ribbeck lines),
Frizzle EE
Modern game bantams
Lavender and black split orpingtons
Silkies (pet quality)
I also have some choc muscovy hatching eggs i can bring if anyone is interested in any.

I will have some hatching eggs available for sale in the above breeds.
Not sure what dish im bringing yet, but i have some small chicken saddles that i want to donate to the auction as well as some hatching eggs.

How much are the frizzle EE

I'm going to bring some chicks that are not spoken for, for last minute purchase....
idunno.gif

Marans, porcelain silkies, Lav Orps,
Also Cayuga duck eggs & Coronation/light sussex split eggs.
Free LG incubator, used once.

I might also bring a few young Black Copper marans pullets...it seems I have quite a few this year.
yippiechickie.gif
If no one has claimed the free LG I will take it (I know never thought I would say that) I have a friend who is looking for one she loves them
idunno.gif
and hers finally quit on her

A bunch of people where waiting on... "What's left".

Ok. Here goes... :p

11-16 weeks
5 smooth polish - gold laced
1 black Ameraucana
A pair of mottled Cochins
A pair of black Cochins
Blue split to mottled cockerel / blue pullet pair
A pair of blue cochins
2 pair of Ameraucanas, can do any combo of wheaten/ splash wheaten.
Several splash wheaten ameraucana cockerels
Cream crested Legbar cockerel.

week olds
Ameraucana chicks
Gold laced polish chicks

All sales need to be completed by 8:00 am tomorrow, please.

Of course..... duh :smack   :rolleyes:

I will have to do a head count to know what if any are left that I am parting with.  You guys are moving fast, I have to catch up...phew :highfive:

I know how you feel. When I finally get caught up, there's more posts when I hit refresh.

I have a blue hen that can go with him if you want a pair? Or maybe a split to mottled hen.
Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom