2014 New York Chickenstock

Hey I'll be bringing extra boxes and a table if I can fit it in the truck.

Question, I have a ton of stainless steel chafing dishes (heated with those round little sterno things), I can bring one/more if someone has food that needs to stay hot (dino bbq)? Just let me know by 5 tonight so I can get them out of storage.

I will also be bringing a face painting book. I seem to remember hundreds of pages back someone said they were going to be doing face painting for the kids (great idea btw) and since my mom is sick and emptying her house, when I saw they had a face painting book in the salvation army pile, I just had to grab it.

I'm so excited for this event. I think its great because you can get whatever birds you want without having to spend a ton of money for a whole dozen+shipping+heat pack charges. More importantly to me though, since I'm a first timer and these will be my first birds- I get to benefit from all of your advice!

I only wish I had a hat that I could attach green horns to so that way people can just walk up to me and provide their 2 cents
lau.gif

Any idea what time the auction will start, I think I can get there around noon only because I have this plant sale with redic deals I have to go to 8am that morning.

On
What color are your NNs? I'm looking for black ones to use in a little side project.
on second thought I have a black EE roo over my red NN hen . I only hatched out one baby it came out fluffy yellowish but is feathering out black. Would that work. I can bring you 2 eggs lol not much but you could try.

Lol, sure, I'll give it a try!

Pharm-- Some spots are muddy some not, doesn't hurt to have muck boots with you

baunlee-- Raffle at 2pm so you're good

Does anyone have peafowl for sale? (eggs, chicks, etc)

A bunch of people where waiting on... "What's left".

Ok. Here goes... :p

11-16 weeks

5 smooth polish - gold laced

1 black Ameraucana

A pair of mottled Cochins

A pair of black Cochins

Blue split to mottled cockerel / blue pullet pair

A pair of blue cochins

2 pair of Ameraucanas, can do any combo of wheaten/ splash wheaten.

Several splash wheaten ameraucana cockerels

Cream crested Legbar cockerel.

week olds

Ameraucana chicks

Gold laced polish chicks

All sales need to be completed by 8:00 am tomorrow, please.

How much for the splash wheaten Ameraucana cockerels? I will take 5 of the Ameraucana chicks if you have that many left.  

I can bring them for $5 each. They are 16 weeks. It saves them from going to freezer camp.

I will put you done for 5 Am chicks.

Let me know about the cockerel.

Thanks!

I will take 2 of the cockerels!

Thank You! 

You got it. U think I brought 2 extra. Maybe only one. We'll see

I'm going thru my pantry and getting rid of "bulk" food boxes from Sam's Club, I'll bring them to the picnic in case people need extras for chicks and what not.

You got it. U think I brought 2 extra. Maybe only one. We'll see
Yeah I meant to get on early this morning in case you got back to me, but I ended up sleeping in. I never set an alarm because my husband works night and I just get up when he gets home, but today he stopped at a flea market and bough a bunch of junk antiques and my daughter slept in to so I didn't wake up until late.

Hey at least I will be rested for the stock TOMORROW!
I can't believe it's only a day away!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom