2014 New York Chickenstock

Sounds like we can do it so the demo is on. We'll pick up a paring knife if no one else has one to bring.Can someone bring an eempty milk bottle for the kill cone?

Last edited:
Sounds like we can do it so the demo is on. We'll pick up a paring knife if no one else has one to bring.Can someone bring an eempty milk bottle for the kill cone?

I will try and remember to bring a bleach bottle if no one else has a gallon milk jug empty. (We have a well and use bleach in our water system....there is probably 10 empties downstairs cuz carrying them up empty is tooooo hard for Ray to do. LOL)

I will try and remember to bring a bleach bottle if no one else has a gallon milk jug empty.  (We have a well and use bleach in our water system....there is probably 10 empties downstairs cuz carrying them up empty is tooooo hard for Ray to do. LOL)

Sounds like someone I know in this house! Our basement is flooded with them! Lol

I will try and remember to bring a bleach bottle if no one else has a gallon milk jug empty.  (We have a well and use bleach in our water system....there is probably 10 empties downstairs cuz carrying them up empty is tooooo hard for Ray to do. LOL)

Sounds like someone I know in this house! Our basement is flooded with them! Lol

We use the 3 gal jugs from a pool place. Our neighbor works for one so it works out good :)

I am thinking of filling some of them with water as back up for watering the birds, now that I have ducks that need a deeper waterer to dip their bill in. I don't think they have to worry about the same problems that babies do with storage of water in non-PABA containers. I have water stored for MY use and a couple of days for the birds....but the ducks? That's a different story.

Hey everyone- unfortunately the feed did not get delivered today. I'm going to be bringing the rest of my stock, but it is not much and offer it to those who have requested it first... Sorry to disappoint anyone who loses out
hmm.png

No Problem !

Quote:
OMG that organic lemonade is to DIE for. My husband drinks that stuff like water. His sisters boyfriend works at the same factory and he gets it for us. So I guess we are covered for juice.

If there anything else needed? I could always stop on the way up.

Too bad I offloaded all my extra roos at the auction this week. I had a big jersey giant that I could have brought.

I was supposed to be bringing someone blown out turkey and duck eggs. I can't remember who. I never got the full 20 done because I forgot until like 2 seconds ago that I still needed to do more, but I have 7 turkey and 4 duck eggs blown out and will bring them with me.

Back
Top Bottom