Feed for Chickenstock

There will be plenty of feed and these are the brands I will have

100 lb bags of feed from a local feed mill
50 lb bags of OFA certified Organic from Cold Springs
50lb bags of Poulin Grain feed
50lb bags of Blue Seal Feed
50 lb Bags of Keystone Feeds

I will have Plenty of the 100lb bags of Feed

I also told people that I was not going to have a starter grower in any brand other than Organic from Cold Springs, or non organic from Blue Seal or Poulin Grains this is not going to be the case I have just signed on with Keystone Feeds so I will also have a Non organic from Keystone feeds This will be in 50 lb bags but will have about the same low pricing as my 100lb bags.

I also have Food for other animals including dogs and cats and just signed on to be a dealer for
Blue Diamond
Iams
Eukanuba
Hills Science Diet

Chickenstock things

Who is bringing meat for this I so far have 3lbs of Hot Dogs and 1 box of Burgers from Aalisa and I will be bringing 1 box of burgers and 10 lbs of Hotdogs. But we need more burgers and lots of buns. I will be having soda and water bottles for sale I will also bring a pasta salad but we need to have lots of food.

For the Raffles everyone please remember to either bring a canned good / non perishable or you can purchase tickets for the Chick starter pack with chicks for a $1 each. This will benefit the Point Rock Methodist Church's Food Bank.

Second Raffle will be for Brand New Homelite Trimmer and tickets for that will be $1 each or 6 for $5 this will also benefit the  Point Rock Methodist Church

Third Raffle will be for a Brand New 14" Efco Chainsaw tickets for this will be $5 each or 5 for $20 this will also benefit the Point Rock Methodist Church.

Chinese Auction I will be donating some flower and vegetable seeds and something else not sure what right now. Tickets for this will be $1 each or 6 for $5

50/50 Raffle tickets will be $1 each

Parking will be plentiful and is clearly marked.

Bathroom I have rented a port a potty with a sink.

Just curious as far as the "outsiders" should we set something up where people need to contribute to the pot luck to eat? It seems a bit unfair to have a bunch of people from outside the "group" to come and eat but not contribute

Just curious as far as the "outsiders" should we set something up where people need to contribute to the pot luck to eat? It seems a bit unfair to have a bunch of people from outside the "group" to come and eat but not contribute

Sorry my brain is tired, trying to get the point across without sounding mean, now I look back and I sound mean

I have already told people that if they want to enjoy any of the food they need to contribute a dish. I have numerous people who plan on bringing some form of dish. It is posted that they need to bring a dish on craigslist facebook and all the flyers too.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out here....one flock of Rhodebars for sale: Included..2 roosters...one is a little frostbite but fertile, other beautiful...no black on the the beast...and to improve type and color..3 heritage RIR hens and 11 Rhodebar hens...hatched 2013 and 2014 if someone is interested they can be brought up to Chickenstock. Reasonable offers considered..I would love to see these continued to be bred. Due to too many kids...something had to go....kids or chickens...Chickens it is....

Also I will donate some wine for the raffle...homemade wine that is...if wanted....

Wish I was able to be there at Chickenstock Saturday,but my doves are flying for the Relay for Life...when I figure out how to be in two places at once, things will be great!

Count me in! My schedule for the weekend changed so I can come! Yippee! I am stoked!

Things I can bring:
Raw Honey (pints $9, quarts $18)
Barnevelder chicks
LF cochin chicks
I will update numbers on chicks tomorrow

I am also a Jamberry Nails Independent consultant so I can provide more info on those amazing products!

Can't wait!

Count me in!  My schedule for the weekend changed so I can come! Yippee!  I am stoked! 

Things I can bring:
Raw Honey (pints $9, quarts $18)
Barnevelder chicks
LF cochin chicks
I will update numbers on chicks tomorrow

I am also a Jamberry Nails Independent consultant so I can provide more info on those amazing products! 

Can't wait!

Oooohh, what color cochins?

I have jamberry sheets and no idea how to really put them on - I am terrible about that - they were a gift ... and I just stare at them and wish I could wear them .....

Back
Top Bottom