2016 Gosling Hatch-a-long

Good question. Hope someone has an answer for you. I too would like to have buff africans. I have white and brown africans, and when I have crossed those colors, I get splashes,not buff.

Having an unusual dry October this year but the geese ain't complaining ;)

Hey Serv! Your flock is looking well. Our guys are feeling frisky with the weather getting cooler. Only three months until breeding season is upon us again.

One of my buff dewlap girls laid an egg this afternoon in her nest box. I've had africans and toulouse lay random eggs in the fall, but never a dewlap toulouse. So strange!

One of my buff dewlap girls laid an egg this afternoon in her nest box. I've had africans and toulouse lay random eggs in the fall, but never a dewlap toulouse. So strange!
Hey @Iain Utah Has it been weird weather there? it has been here. I still have a Muscovy laying never had any lay this late in the year since 2004 and Missy will now get into the pool with Sam which she has been preferring to bath alone.

Congrats on the egg.

Yes, it has been an especially warm and dry November. Wonder if they are trying to tell us something about our upcoming winter.

Back
Top Bottom