2017 Gosling Hatch a long!!

My two pretties enjoying their first day out (by hanging out at the neighbors fence and checking out the chickens and ducks)

Attachments

• IMG_9911.JPG
    IMG_9911.JPG
    765.8 KB · Views: 5
Still absorbing a bit, but, she's here!View attachment 1064678
Oh my what a beautiful gosling :love
:ya:yaCongratulations!!!!:ya:ya
My two pretties enjoying their first day out (by hanging out at the neighbors fence and checking out the chickens and ducks)
I'm so pleased they are getting on well. You're right maybe this way it's better as once they start laying youll have your very own eggs to hatch. No more postal problems...hooray!;)
I can't get over how gorgeous they are!:drool

Oh my what a beautiful gosling :love
:ya:yaCongratulations!!!!:ya:ya

I'm so pleased they are getting on well. You're right maybe this way it's better as once they start laying youll have your very own eggs to hatch. No more postal problems...hooray!;)
I can't get over how gorgeous they are!:drool
Thank you! She is isn't she, I know, that's just cause she's mine, but...;)

No shes pretty! But then I think all hatchlings are sweet tho...goop and all! ;)
Any action from the other egg at all?
My babies are 3 weeks today and seem huuuge!! They are so messy too...Any tips on cleaning up goose poo? :lol:
View attachment 1064955
Oh they are beautiful babies, so are the geese!
As far as cleaning poop, nope, just do what you do.lol
And the other egg didn't make it.:(

Oh they are beautiful babies, so are the geese!
As far as cleaning poop, nope, just do what you do.lol
And the other egg didn't make it.:(
Thank you! They are two of my daughters and the really blonde one is definitely mummy goose cos they follow her everywhere ha ha! She loves them so much it's adorable.
Thanks for the advice about the poo too.:) I guess I'll get used to it lol

I'm so sorry about the other egg. What a shame. Did it not internally pip at all? Have you a lonely gosling or will it join other geese you have?

Thank you! They are two of my daughters and the really blonde one is definitely mummy goose cos they follow her everywhere ha ha! She loves them so much it's adorable.
Thanks for the advice about the poo too.:) I guess I'll get used to it lol

I'm so sorry about the other egg. What a shame. Did it not internally pip at all? Have you a lonely gosling or will it join other geese you have?
That's so sweet!
No, it didn't. Just stopped altogether.
She'll be an only goose for a bit, but not lonely. She'll have all the attention she wants! lol

Back
Top Bottom