2017 Groundhog Day Hatch-a-long!

Your welcome! I can't wait to start hatching this March! I am going to be setting one dozen Ayam Cemani eggs, and a hopefully a few other breeds
smile.png

Bullets I am in Minnesota so shipping eggs has to wait until we get closer to above freezing..

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/827877

This thread should get you to the white legbar thread. They are beautiful.

Crele and cream are close but different.. I should run for office.... I do not want to usurp this thread.

Middle is White lebar egg.. outside is some EE eggs to show color I work towards on eggs. NOT all are that blue. I am trying to get them there but that could take years.

day 6 of legbar incubation. due to hatch jan 20th!

Nice image!!! @BantyChooks
Bullets I am in Minnesota so shipping eggs has to wait until we get closer to above freezing..

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/827877

This thread should get you to the white legbar thread. They are beautiful.

Crele and cream are close but different.. I should run for office.... I do not want to usurp this thread.

Middle is White lebar egg.. outside is some EE eggs to show color I work towards on eggs. NOT all are that blue. I am trying to get them there but that could take years.
Ralphie do you have a image of your sport?

you probably saw mine from the sport thread, although I sold off every single legbar now lol

Set more eggs this am!! WISH ME FERTILITY PLEASE!!!!!!

Set Serama, Crele Orphingtons, Marans, OE Cuckoo MARANS, Icelandics and Tolbunt Polish

Have had issues with serama and polish fertility big time!!! ugggggg

fl.gif
digging one of my other bators when I get the Christmas tree down

day 6 of legbar incubation. due to hatch jan 20th!
Fantastic pic! :highfive:
Set more eggs this am!! WISH ME FERTILITY PLEASE!!!!!! Set Serama, Crele Orphingtons, Marans, OE Cuckoo MARANS, Icelandics and Tolbunt Polish Have had issues with serama and polish fertility big time!!! ugggggg :fl digging one of my other bators when I get the Christmas tree down
:fl Wish, wish, wishing you fertility! How to turn all those eggs? :th

Back
Top Bottom