2017 Groundhog Day Hatch-a-long!

Some chicks just take a little longer ;) ive got.my first ones on lock down as well today is day 20 and 3 of them look a little behind as well but they are still improving! Also dont count the day you set them start your count 24 hours after you start them! Good luck hope all goes well :)

Thanks! I started my countdown day after setting (messed that up w my first hatch and learned. Heh)
Since your ahead of me by a couple days I will be excited to see what happens with your three late bloomers!

Hey, does anybody here have any experience with Brinsea incubators? I am thinking about an Incuview or a Brinsea.

Not me. I have a Hovabator. It's pretty awesome. When I leave it alone and quit messing with things that is...
1f608.png

Hey, does anybody here have any experience with Brinsea incubators? I am thinking about an Incuview or a Brinsea.

I have a 20 adv. With turner

I love it. Holds temp solid.
Usually 80 to 90 percent hatch rates. Use it for quail, chicken and turkey.

Don't use 90 percent of the features on it. But like the temp adjustability.

I will keep you updated :) im so excited i have a duck egg due the 31st! Im so excited i think ive heard a few pips here and there tonight im so nervous/excited i just want them all to hatch and be healthy! Cant wait to see how your babies do as well!

As well as the 20 adv. I have 2 1588 genesis, one digital control, one preset temp.

A reptipro 6000.

An LG 9300 and 10300.

And to feed my hatching addiction I came across a good deal and bought a 1502 sportsman cabinet in dec.

Back
Top Bottom