2017 Groundhog Day Hatch-a-long!

Well i done the no no with one of them it just looked off like it was upside down in its shell sorta so i opened it up some careful and sure enough it could move far its head to zip its now out and doing good just waiting an watching the others now so far ive got 4 out of 8 so not to bad for my first time :)

Well i done the no no with one of them it just looked off like it was upside down in its shell sorta so i opened it up some careful and sure enough it could move far its head to zip its now out and doing good just waiting an watching the others now so far ive got 4 out of 8 so not to bad for my first time :)

Awesome job : )

I'm a little late but day 5 and I candled my 24 sulmtaler eggs and 22 were going along. I know that there is supposed to be a time period in the middle where you don't touch the eggs but I forgot, can somebody help and remind me about it.

Some peeps say to not disturb the eggs other than turning days 11-13, if that's what you mean....

Here they are
1f60a.png
My two little tweerps! Look at that leg fluff!!

It looks like all 4 of my broody's eggs developed and all 4 look like pure, blue silkies! One did quit last minute unfortunately but the other 3 look good. I'm very thankful that I incubated one random egg just in case he clutch failed because I'm sweeping all the pure silkies to hand raise lol. The baby from the random egg looks like a little mix. A perfect baby for her to raise :)

Back
Top Bottom